maef.nic.in – Maulana Azaad Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online, Last Date, Application Status. Check Maulana Azaad Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Direct Link and Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Scholarship Amount From This Page. maef.nic.in 2022-23 Scholarship Form Available on the official website. Eligible students apply online and check Payment Status also from given link.
- 1 Maulana Azaad Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
- 2 maef.nic.in 2022-23 Scholarship Form
- 3 Maulana Azad Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Documents Required for Maulana Azad Scholarship Application
- 5 Maulana Azad National Fellowship Online Application Process
- 6 Maulana Azad Scholarship Amount
Maulana Azaad Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship old name Maulana Azaad Scholarship is being given out by the Maulana Azaad education foundation to all the girl candidates who are laudable and allied to any of the six groups which are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis. For the students to put forward the Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form 2022-23 Last Date is September / December 2022. For all the online applications, there is nil charge of fees.
maef.nic.in 2022-23 Scholarship Form
The UGC that is the University Grant Commission has presented Maulana Azaad National Fellowship to the students that are allied to the six minority communities. Candidates can always appeal online through the official portal of UGC.
|Name of Scholarship||Maulana Azaad Scholarship|
|Offered By||Maulana Azaad education foundation|
|Applicable For||Girl Students of Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis|
|Application Form Last Date||September / December 2022|
Maulana Azad Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
The Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme is only relevant for the girls that are allied to the minority communities who study in class 9th to class 12. The minor community groups include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis, Buddhists and Jains. All the students are expected to have qualified the previous exams with a minimum of 50% marks. And also another point to be noted is that the yearly family income of the student must not exceed by more than INR 2 lakhs per annum.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2022-23
For the scheme, the candidates must be allied to any of the six minority groups which are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jains. The student must also yield the minority community certificate. Also apart from this, the student must submit the minority community certificate and must be registered for full time M.Phil or Ph.D course from a completely recognized university from India. The candidate must also have finished the masters degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Also the transgender candidates can also appeal for this scholarship. Lastly, the annual family income of the candidate must not exceed by more than 2.5 lacs per year respectively.
Documents Required for Maulana Azad Scholarship Application
- Income certificate which is issued by the competent authorities.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- School verification form of the candidate
- Bank account details of the candidate
- Valid ID proof of the candidate
- Marksheet photocopies of all semesters of the candidate
- Caste Certificate of the candidate
- Research work of the candidate
- Physical or visually disabled certificate of the candidate
- Scholarship or current employment of the candidate
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Online Application Process
- The first step is that the candidate must go through and check the official website of UGC and check onto the section of Maulana Azad National Fellowship.
- Now the second step is that the applicant must fill up the form correctly without making any mistakes.
- Now the third step is that the applicant must attach all the required documents which are being asked.
- Now the final step is that the candidate must click on the submit button.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount is being divided into two separate parts. The first one is from class 9th to class 10th and the second one is from 11th to 12th.
The students of classes 9th and 10th are being provided INR 5000 every year. And on the other side , the students of classes 11th and 12th are being provided INR 6000 every year.
Also a fellowship amount of INR 25,000 per month is being provided to the JRF students for two years and also INR 28,000 per month to the SRF students for the left over tenure. UGC has also fixed different scholarship amounts for the Humanities, social science and commerce, science and readers assistance.
|Official Website Link||bhmnsmaef.org|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|