Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Last Date and Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 List Education Courses Wise Eligibility Update is given below. Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Portal Login – Registration Application, E-Payment Verification, Status Check. Apply Online For UGC Canara Bank Scholarship 2023-2023 Check Starting & Last Date of Application Form. Submit Canara Bank Scholarship Form After Checking the Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Scholarship Amount, Payment Status, Scholarship List, and Helpline Number from this page. Apply Online For Various UGC Scholarships Through Canara Bank Scholarship Portal i.e. scholarship.canarabank.in.
Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Last Date
Canara Bank Scholarship Portal Student Login and Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Last Date Details Check Here. UGC has designated Canara Bank’s scholarships gateway, popularly known as Scholar’s Gate, like that of the Nodal Agency for allocating UGC scholarships and awards. The Scholarship Program Canara Bank Gateway is a cutting-edge scholarship distribution system. It also is integrated with the Integrated Financial Management Information System (PFMS), which follows UGC norms for distributing diploma amounts via DBT. PFMS Canara Bank Scholarship 2023
Canara Bank Scholarship Portal Login
This is a very well-maintained portal that assures prompt scholarship payout so that there are no issues with submission and choosing methods. It is home to a variety of scholarships given by the University of Georgia. Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Last Date, List of Canara Bank Scholarship 2023, Canara Bank Scholarship Student Login Update, Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Status & Verify Check Link and Other Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Latest Information is available on Canara Bank Scholarship Portal.
- Covid Crisis Scholarship
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- VIT Scholarship 2023
- MEXT Scholarship
- HDFC Scholarship 2023
- Inlaks Scholarship
- MOMA Scholarship
Eligibility Requirements for Canara Bank Scholarships
These UGC scholarships/fellowships listed on the Canara Bank Education Course are largely for university graduates who want to make a career out of studying. The following are the full qualifying conditions that an applicant must meet before enrolling for the UGC Canara bank online scholarship schemes. Login to the Canara Student Club.
Documents Required For UGC-Approved Canara Bank Scholarship
- Educational documents
- Professional documents (if any)
- Id proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
Canara Bank Scholarship Portal – List of Scholarships
Check Below the Complete List of Scholarships Approved By UGC under the Canara Bank Scholarship Portal. You may check all the details from here and apply online for various scholarships through Canara Bank Scholarship Portal.
Postdoctoral Scholarship in Humanities and Social Science, Dr S Radhakrishnan
- The candidate must be jobless and engaged in full-time research.
- He/ she must be under the age of 35, with even a 5-year age limit for reserved categories including such SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ PWD (one with Disabilities).
- The candidate must have received a least 55 percent on the Undergraduate level plus 60 percent on the Postgraduate level with such a 5 percent exemption for the restricted category.
Children from Other Reserved Categories can apply for a National Fellowship (OBC)
- The applicant must be a postgraduate who is jobless and belongs to the OBC.
- The individual’s annual household income must not exceed Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time for M.Phil. as well as Ph.D. programs in Science, Social Sciences, and Research and Manufacturing.
- The Kothari Fellowship is an award given by the Kothari Foundation
- Applicants must be jobless and under the age of 35 (with OBC, SC/ ST/ Female, and mentally disabled receiving up to three, four, five, & ten years of upper age limit, accordingly).
- The candidate should have a Ph.D. in science and preferably have published field study to the credits.
Scholarship with the National Endowment for the Humanities (NET-JRF)
- Applicant must be 30 years of age or younger (stress relief of three and five years for OBC, SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women applicants, accordingly).
- The applicants must have a graduate degree or its equivalents with a grade point average of nearly 55 percent (5 percent marks exemption given to weaker sections).
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Program for Unmarried Female Students
- The candidate must be a youngster who is a single female with no cousins or siblings.
- She shouldn’t be any older than 30 years old.
- The candidate must be engaged in the first year of any master’s degree at a reputed educational or post-secondary institution.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minorities
- It is a non-profit organization founded by Maulana Azad.
- An Islamic, Zoroastrian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jainism, or Catholic candidate must be a member of a minority group.
- He and she should be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D./ Master of Arts program and have a minimum post-graduate grade of 55 percent.
- The applicant must have passed the CBSE, NTA-UGC-NET, or CSIR-NET exams
National Scholarship for SCs named after Rajiv Gandhi
- The candidate must have a postgraduate from an SC/ST background.
- He/she shall enroll for an MPhil/Ph.D. program within two years after receiving the official transcript.
Ishan Uday-North Eastern Region Special Scholarship Scheme
- The candidate must be from the North East (NER).
- He or she must have passed a recognized board in the NER’s 12th class or comparable test.
- The candidate must be a first-year undergraduate student at a recognized college or university.
- The candidate’s average household income must not surpass Rs 4.5 lakhs.
Swami Vivekananda (Swami Vivekananda) Scholarship
- The candidate must be a youngster who is a single female with no relatives.
- Must be enrolled in a filled PhD programme in humanities at a recognized college or university.
How To Apply Online For Canara Bank Scholarship 2023?
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of Canara Bank Scholarship i.e https://scholarship.canarabank.in/.
- Step 2: Now click on Scholar’s Corner link.
- Step 3: After that click on the “Registration” link.
- Step 4: Now Scholarship Registration Page opens on your screen.
- Step 5: After that select the scholarship scheme, enter your student id, Date of Birth & Mail Id.
- Step 6: And click on the Register button.
About Canara Bank Scholarship
The Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 will be awarded to students enrolled in a private or government institute or organization in India. In today’s world, knowledge is among the most essential and critical assets. Many recent high school graduates are looking for financial assistance to achieve their desired job, which may involve many years at university. Scholarships appear as being the most sought kind of financial aid in this situation. This is because, unlike student loan debt, you do not have to pay any incentives.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|