New Assam Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date – Apply Online, Registration Form. directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship Assam State Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents List, Application / Payment Status Check Online, How To Apply Online Through Official Website directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in. Complete Details of Scholarship Assam 2021-2022 Given On This Page. Apply Online For Various Assam State Scholarship 2021 Before Last Date With The Help of Direct Link Given Below.
- 1 Assam State Scholarship 2021-2022 Apply Online – directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship
- 2 Assam Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date
- 3 Assam Scholarship 2021 List
- 3.1 Assam Pre-Matric Scholarship (SC students)
- 3.2 Assam Combined Merit Scholarship
- 3.3 Assam Pre-Matic Scholarship (OBC students)
- 3.4 Assam Pre-Matic Scholarship (ST Students)
- 3.5 Assam Means cum Merit Scholarship
- 3.6 Assam National Talent Search Exam (NTSE)
- 3.7 Assam Foundation of North America Academics Scholarship
- 3.8 Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- 4 Required Documents For Assam Scholarship
- 5 Benefits of Scholarship Assam 2021
- 6 How to Apply Online For Assam State Scholarship – Online Registration
- 7 Selection Process For Assam Scholarship 2021-22
Assam State Scholarship 2021-2022 Apply Online – directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Scholarship
Scholarship Assam 2021 Online Registration – The Assam State government has launched the state scholarship scheme for the beneficiaries who are looking for economic help from government. Under the scholarship scheme, there are various types of scholarships that are launched. The benefits of the scholarship can be availed by the beneficiaries who fulfil the requirement of the scholarship.
Assam Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date
All the eligible candidates may apply online for Assam State Scholarship Scheme Through Official Website i.e directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in Before Last Date. Assam Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date is August-2021. So, all the applicants must have to submit their Scholarship Scheme Application Form till last date. As after last date, the officials will not accept any new application. Candidates must also noticed that all the details submitted in application are correct and also upload all the required documents.
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship Portal
- Assam Chief Minister Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Covid Crisis Support Scholarship
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- OBC Scholarship Assam
Assam Scholarship 2021 List
Assam state is one of the most literate states in India. The government has come up with various types of scholarships to offer educational support to children of weaker section. Students who are willing to pursue their education but are unable to do because of financial crisis will be helped through Assam state scholarship scheme 2021.
Assam Pre-Matric Scholarship (SC students)
Pre-Matic scholarship for SC students (class 9th and 10th) is offered by Department of welfare of Plains Tribes and Backward classes, Government of Assam
The eligibility criteria for Pre-Matric scholarship 2021 are as follows-
- The applicant should be a SC student studying in class 9th to class 10th from a government affiliated school or government school.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 2 lakhs.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of any other centrally-funded scholarship scheme.
Day scholars will receive INR 150 per month, whereas, hostellers will receive INR 350 per month for 10 months. Books and Ad Hoc day scholar will receive INR 750 PA, Hosteller- INR 1000 PA.
The last day to apply for the scholarship is 31st August.
Assam Combined Merit Scholarship
It is provided by the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Assam.
The applicant of the scheme should be a student pursuing General degree and master’s degree courses in science, commerce, or arts stream. The applicant should have obtained at least 60% in the last qualifying examination.
- Under Graduate students will receive INR 300 per month.
- PG students will receive INR 500 per month.
Applicants can apply here at https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/ (Click Here).
Assam Pre-Matic Scholarship (OBC students)
It is for OBC students, is offered by Government of Assam.
- The applicant must be a student of class 1 to 10th.
- The applicant must have minimum attendance of 60% in the previous year.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 2.50 lakhs.
The important date is 10th March 2022.
Assam Pre-Matic Scholarship (ST Students)
It is for ST students(class 9th and 10th ) is provided by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India.
- The applicant must be a full-time student of recognized government school studying in class 9th to class 10th.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 2 lakhs.
- The applicant of the scholarship should be a receipt of any other centrally-funded pre-matric scholarship.
Assam Means cum Merit Scholarship
It is provided by Department of Higher Education, Government of Assam. The beneficiary of the scholarship should be a student doing a general degree and, aster’s degree courses in science, commerce, and arts stream. The applicant should have obtained at least 60% in the previous exams. The annual income of the family should be less than INR 2.50 lakhs PA.
One-time financial help will be paid amounted to INR 1000 per month every year.
To apply for scholarship, click on https://www.dhescholarship.org.in/index.asp (Click Here).
Assam National Talent Search Exam (NTSE)
It is provided by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). Applicants can apply for the scholarship through both online and offline mode. For online mode, applicants can apply on official website of AFNA.
Assam Foundation of North America Academics Scholarship
It is offered by Assam Foundation of North America(AFNA).
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- It is offered by Welfare and Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The beneficiary of the scholarship is the wards/widows of ex RPF/RPSF personnel.
- The beneficiaries receive scholarship up to INR 2,250 per month.
- Applicants who doing UG and PG courses in computers, pharmacy, education etc. can apply for this scheme.
- The applicants should apply for the scheme before 15th November.
Required Documents For Assam Scholarship
The documents required to apply for Assam state scholarship are as follows-
- Proof of Domicile of State of Assam.
- Bonafide certificate from the college or school authorities.
- Income certificate of the parents.
- Final Marksheet of 10th and 12th class.
- A self-declaration certificate that the applicant is not availing any other centrally-funded scholarship.
- 1st page of passbook displaying all the necessary details.
Benefits of Scholarship Assam 2021
The main aim behind the scholarship scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students of weaker section of society. Students who were unable to pursue their higher education can apply for the scholarship and avail the benefits.
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
How to Apply Online For Assam State Scholarship – Online Registration
To apply for Assam scholarship is a simple process-
- First, the applicant should go to the official website.
- Read all the information related to eligibility criteria of the scholarship carefully.
- Click on “Register Now” option.
- Enter the details- User ID, First name, Middle name, Last name, Gender, Date of Birth, Community, Valid mobile number, and Captcha code.
- Click on Register now and then on apply online.
- Log in with your credentials. Id and password.
- The page will be redirected to application from page.
- Fill in the application form and upload all the necessary documents.
- At last, click on submit.
Selection Process For Assam Scholarship 2021-22
The concerned authorities will verify the application form and all the uploaded documents of the applicant. After successful verification, the applicant will receive the benefits of the scholarship.
|Latest Scholarship List||ScholarshipLogin.in|