www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in Scholarship 2023-24, Umbrella Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2023-24 Amount, Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date, Arunachal Pradesh State Stipend Scheme 2023-24 List, AP Pre and Post Matric Scholarships Fresh and Renewals Application Form At http://apdhte.nic.in/Stipend.htm.
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh Last Date is 30th November 2023. Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh Last Date is 30th November 2023.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date – The government of Arunachal Pradesh is offering scholarships to the domiciled students of the state who belong to the weaker section of society. Many students in Arunachal Pradesh are unable to pursue their dreams of education due to financial instability. To provide financial assistance to the students of the state, Arunachal Pradesh government along with Central Government has launched various scholarship schemes to help these students.
Concerned authorities of the state like The Department of Social Justice, Empowerment and Tribal Affairs and the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education have numerous scholarship schemes to help the children of the state who hold permanent residency in the said state.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Last Date 2023
- The last date to apply for the Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST student’s Pre-Matric scholarship was 30th December 2022.
- The last date to apply for the Umbrella Scheme of ST children Post Matric Scholarship is 30th November 2023.
- Arunachal Pradesh Scheme For Award of Stipend ST Students Scholarship Last Date is 30th November 2023.
www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in Scholarship 2023-24 List
Umbrella Scheme For Education of ST Students of Arunachal Pradesh Pre-Matric Scholarship is offered by The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India.
- Beneficiaries of this scholarship scheme will receive INR 350 per month for 10 months.
- Ad-hoc grant will be given up to INR1000.
- Reader allowance of INR 160 per month will be given to blind students.
- Transport allowance of INR 160 per month will be given to students with disabilities.
- Escort allowance of INR 160 per month will be provided to severely disabled students.
- Students with disabilities will be provided helper allowance of INR 160 per month.
- Mentally retarded students will be provided with coaching allowance of INR 240 per month.
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children Post Matric Scholarship is offered by The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme will receive INR 1,600 per annum as study tour charges. Along with it, various fees like library fees, enrolment fees, tuition, magazine, and medical examination fees will be provided to beneficiaries.
- Students will be provided INR 1,600 as thesis typing and printing charges.
- An additional allowance of INR 1,200.
- Beneficiaries will be provided an allowance of INR 1,200 per month.
Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students of Arunachal Pradesh is offered by The Directorate of Higher and Technical Education.
Beneficiaries will receive INR 1,400 per month as stipend and INR 1,00 as annual book grant.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- To avail the benefits of the scholarship, the applicants should be domicile of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The beneficiary of the scholarship should not be availing benefits under any other centrally-funded scholarship schemes.
- For Umbrella scheme for education of ST Students Pre-matric, the applicant should belong to Schedule Tribe category. Also, the annual income of family should be less than INR 2 lakh.
- The applicant of the scholarship should be a regular student studying in a recognized government school.
- To avail the benefits of Umbrella Scheme for education of ST Children Post Matric scholarship, the students should have completed 10th class and should be pursuing class 11th.
- The annual income of family should be less than INR 2.5 lakh under Umbrella Post-Matric scheme.
- Students who are doing post-matric through correspondence are also eligible.
- Under Scheme for Awards of Stipend to ST students, the applicant must have obtained at least 60% marks in previous examination.
- Students should be pursuing eligible courses to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Benefits
Many students cannot afford higher education or minimal high school education due to rising tuition fees and lack of economic resources. Students are provided with knowledge on different subjects through academics. Through state scholarships, students are encouraged to study and work hard as monetary hindrance is removed. Sates like Arunachal Pradesh are famous for tourism, children and students in the state are provided with government scholarships so that they can pursue their education.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme Required Documents
The required documents to avail the benefits of the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship scheme are as follows-
- Domicile certificate of the applicant.
- Income certificate.
- Required Marksheets(10th and 12th class).
- Bonafide certificate from school.
- Caste certificate duly signed by Revenue officer.
- Aadhar card and bank details.
How to Apply Online For Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship?
To apply for the Arunachal Pradesh scholarship, an applicant can apply through both online and offline mode.
- The first step is to open the official website of National Scholarship Portal.
- Then after opening the website, the applicants ought to register themselves.
- After registering, the credentials will be created. Application ID and password.
- Now, log on to National Scholarship Portal using the credentials.
- The applicant has to change the password after logging in.
- Now, applicant should fill the application form as directed. Fill in the required details like registration details, bank details, scheme details etc.
- After filling the application form, the applicant should upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form along with the documents.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Selection Process
The scholarship form and uploaded documents are verified by the authorities of State government and the beneficiaries will receive the scholarship benefits directly through bank transfer.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|