schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in CG Scholarship 2021 Last Date, छत्तीसगढ़ छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल Online Registration Link Check Here. CG College Scholarship 2021-22 Application Form Available At schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in 2021-22 & mpsc.mp.nic.in. Apply Online For Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2021 & Check Eligibility Criteria From Official Website or From This Page.
Latest Update – Apply Online For CG Post Matric Scholarship before 30 November 2021. Scroll Down to read complete details and click on direct link to apply online.
- 1 Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2021 – mpsc.mp.nic.in
- 2 cgschool.in Login – छत्तीसगढ़ राज्य छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2021-2022
- 3 schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in – CG Scholarship 2021
- 4 CG Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date
- 5 How To Apply Online For CG Scholarship 2021-22?
- 6 Chhattisgarh Scholarship Application Status Check Online
Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2021 – mpsc.mp.nic.in
schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in Scholarship 2021-22 : The Social Assistance Department of Chhattisgarh has already been aiding and providing chances to learners from the SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories through the Chhattisgarh scholarships. So far, the Chhattisgarh administration has distributed CG scholarships worth up to Rupees 160 crore to approximately 2,80,000 students. In comparison to previous years, the state scholarship amount has increased by nearly 5-6 times. Children at the pre-matric, as well as post-matric stage, are given an educational stipend every 6 months underneath the ‘Shiksha Sahyog Scholarships’ program.
cgschool.in Login – छत्तीसगढ़ राज्य छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2021-2022
छत्तीसगढ़ सरकार ने राज्य के विधार्थियों के लिए बहुत सी छात्रवृत्ति योजना की शुरुआत की है. जो भी विधार्थी इन योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन करना चाहता है. वो सभी इस पेज की मदद से पूरी जानकारी ले सकते है. और हमने इस पेज पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए लिंक भी उपलब्ध करवाई है. यहाँ आप छत्तीसगढ़ छात्रवृत्ति की पूरी जनकारी पढ़ सकते है जैसे की पात्रता, दस्तावेज़ कोनसे जरूरी है, अंतिम तिथि क्या है, ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करना है, आदि.
schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in – CG Scholarship 2021
The scholarship, on the other hand, attempts to enhance educational quality and make communication more effective to students from underrepresented groups. Approximately 30% of the total seats available under the CG Scholarship have been set aside for females.
|Name of Scholarship Portal||Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal|
|Scholarships Offered By||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Applicable For||All Students From Chhattisgarh|
|Application Form Date||August 2021|
|Scholarship Last Date||October 2021|
|Official Website||schoolscholarship.cg.nic.in & mpsc.mp.nic.in|
Eligibility Requirements for CG Scholarship 2021
Every CG scholarship creates all sorts of restrictions and requirements. Applicants interested in applying for the CG Scholarships should review the eligibility requirements. In addition, any applicant who is unqualified for the scholarship would be dismissed. Moreover, because there are numerous CG scholarship Yojana, each one has its own set of eligibility requirements. As a result, the candidate must check each applicant’s eligibility. Furthermore, there is one condition that applies to everyone. You must be informed of all eligibility criteria prior to proceeding to submit for any scholarship. Among the most prevalent requirements for such CG, scholarship is that the candidates must be residents of the province of Chhattisgarh. The qualifying requirements for each program are different.
- Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
- MEXT Scholarship
Benefits of CG School Scholarship
The aforementioned benefits are available to students who are awarded the scholarship:
- SC and ST hostellers would earn a scholarship valued at Rupees 3,800 annually, while non-hostellers would get Rupees 2,250.
The following benefits will be given to qualifying OBC applicants:
- Rupees 1,000 for kids in the class Eleventh and Rupees 1,100 for kids in class Twelve for hostellers
- Non-hostellers pay Rupees 650 per year for grade 11 pupils and Rupees 700 per year for grade 12 students.
CG Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date
The enrollment deadline is set to be announced. The registration period for various CG Scholarships would begin in August and end in October.
Documents Required For Chhattisgarh Scholarship
- A fresh passport picture is required.
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Certificate of Earnings
- Copy of the most recent Qualified Mark Sheet that has been self-attested
- Photocopy of a Passbook
- Certificate of Caste
- Evidence of home (Voter Identity, Power Bills, Ration Card, Driver License, and other documents)
How To Apply Online For CG Scholarship 2021-22?
The registration procedure for CG scholarship only at pre-matric and post-matric levels could be completed via a single central portal named the Chhattisgarh State Scholarship Website 2.0, however, the application procedure for scholarships programs created by other ministries is distinct. Application procedures for every scholarship can be found on the respective websites. In addition, to assist the applicants, you are supplied data on the subject. Continue reading below for more information.
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
Kanya Saksharta Protsahan Yojana
- Applicants must register for this grant through the Web-based Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal.
- Applicants must next complete the registration form in the manner specified. You must then upload it to the District Office of Social Welfare/Janpad Panchayat Office through the organization’s director.
Development Scheme of Chief Minister Gyan Protsahan
- Applicants must register for this scholarship through the Online Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal.
- Applicants must next complete the registration form in the format specified.
- Participants must then present it to the District Office of Social Welfare through the institution’s head.
Scholarship Program for Handicapped People
- Applicants must register for this grant through the Online Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal.
- They must next complete the registration form in the way specified.
- They must then send it to the District Office of Social Welfare through the institution’s head.
Diploma / Certification Courses Through Chhattisgarh Scholarship Program
- Courses that are integrated.
- Courses leading to a diploma or a doctorate.
- Programs that do not lead to a professional degree.
- Courses in school education.
- Polytechnic / ITI Seminars
- Post-Graduate Diploma Programs
- Post-Graduation Specialized Courses
Chhattisgarh Scholarship Application Status Check Online
Applicants who have registered for the CG Scholarships program can verify the status of their registration on the authorized website and select the ‘View Applications Progress’ area. Then select the ‘Track My Application’ option and input the Application Identification and Academic Year.
Students enrolling in a state or private institution or organization in India would be eligible for the Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2021. Education is one of the most important and valuable assets in the present era. Several new high school graduate students are seeking monetary support to pursue their dream job, which might require multiple years of university study. In this context, scholarships seem to be the best popular form of monetary assistance. This is due to the fact that, unlike students loan debts, you will not be required to return any incentives.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|