Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online for Academic Year 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 Through pmsonline.bih.nic.in. Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2021-22 Online Registration Started. Submit Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Application Form Before 30 September 2021. Check pmsonline bih nic in Scholarship 2019, 2020, 2021 For OBC, SC, ST, EBC Eligibility and How To Apply Online process from this page.
- 1 Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online
- 2 pmsonline.bih.nic.in. Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
- 3 How To Apply Online For pmsonline bih nic in Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online
In the state of Bihar in India, there are many scholarship initiatives started by the government. There will be a discussion about the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship in the following article. All the important aspects of the scheme that are being launched by the honorable Chief Minister of Bihar will also be discussed in the following article. The government launches these kinds of scholarships to give a good education system to the students and to also provide good incentives to them. In this article there will be discussion about the step-by-step procedure through which one can apply to such scholarships.
- Bihar Scholarship Portal
- E Kalyan Bihar Scholarship
- Scholarship For Indian Students
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship
pmsonline.bih.nic.in. Post Matric Scholarship Bihar 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22
- Name of the scholarship: Bihar Scholarship
- Scholarship launched by : Government of Bihar
- Objective of the scholarship : Providing the scholarships
- Beneficiaries of the scholarship: Residents of the state of Bihar
- Website : scholarships.gov.in & pmsonline.bih.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria For Post Matric Scholarship Bihar
To apply for the Bihar post matric scholarship, all the candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements. These are mentioned below as follows:
- Candidate must be a resident of the state of Bihar
- The candidate must be studying in the post matric class that is the XI and XII standards.
- The candidate must be studying a post secondary or post matriculation course that is recognized by a university.
- The candidate must be belonging to the backward class or the EBC category.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not be exceeding more than 1.5 lakhs
- The candidate must be studying in the state or any central accredited institution.
- If any of the candidates has cleared any of the courses along with the scholarship then that candidate is not entitled to another similar course.
- In the same family, only two male applicants are allowed for the scholarship.
- If any of the candidates is already getting any other scholarship, then that candidate does not qualify for this scholarship.
pmsonline bih nic in Scholarship Bihar Amount
- For all 10+2 schools and I.A/ ISC/I.Com and all other courses, the concessions will be INR 2000.
- For graduation or equivalent to B.A , B.SC or B.COM streams, the concession done will be INR 5000.
- For post graduation, pr equivalent to M.A , M.SC or M.COM streams, the concession done would be INR 5000
- For ITI courses, the concession done would be INR 5000.
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
Documents Required for PMSOnline Scholarship Bihar
- Educational certificate of the candidate
- Caste Certificate of the candidate
- Address proof of the candidate
- Income proof of the candidate
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Bank account details of the candidate
- Adhar card
- Receipt of the course
- Passport size photographs
How To Apply Online For pmsonline bih nic in Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate must follow the steps that are given below :
- First step is that the candidate must go to the National Scholarship Portal through the website.
- Now the candidate must click on the state schemes option that is present in the menu bar.
- Now the next step is that the candidate should select the state.
- Now the application details will be shared on the screen of the candidate.
- Now on the homepage, the candidate must select the state scheme option
- The candidate must now choose the state
- As the candidate chooses the state , the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- All the essential details should be filled in the application form.
- All the documents that are required should be uploaded now in the application form.
- Now the final step is to click on the submit button.
- Through following these steps, the application procedure for the Bihar Scholarship 2021 is complete.
|Registration Link||Click Here|