Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date For Post Graduate Students. UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Child Application Form Direct Link Check From Here. Submit Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child Through National Scholarship Portal or Direct Link Given Here.
UGC PG Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023 – Today it is very easily noticed that the number of girls in comparison to boys in certain states of India is at a very lower grade and is declining gradually. And it is also a well known fact that it is a matter of great concern for all of us. Also it is noticed that the females are forced to give birth to a male child only. And are faced by several domestic violence and other abuses by not doing so. In cases like these, what can be done is that the women need to be well educated and be made aware of their rights and should be empowered.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child Application Form
The education will help in empowering them and will prepare them in controlling their lives. No pace has been developed with the mindset that militates against the girl child. It was made compulsory by the government of India to give basic education to every girl child. The union government has made various steps for the upliftment of status of women. This was made possible by the implementation of various schemes which included free education for girls. For the promotion and achievement of girls education, the UGC has introduced the Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for the single girl child, which mainly aimed to cut the direct costs of the girls education at all the levels and especially to those girl children who are single girl children in their families.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023““` Objective
The main objectives of the following scheme were:
- The support of postgraduate education for single girl children for postgraduate courses only.
- To recognize the value of the celebration of a small family norm.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child Eligibility Criteria
- Slots: 3000
- Age limit : Girl student upto an age of 30 years at the time of education.
Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Application Process
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship have to apply online on the National Scholarship portal after the start of the application process and notice that has to be published on the UGC website.
Also the host application where the student is studying currently has to verify for the same on the online portal.
It is also being expected from the educational institutions where the girl child has taken admission for the PG Course that no tuition fees will be charged by the institution from the girl candidates who are studying for the PG degree course in any college or university.
All the candidates who are qualifying and fulfilling the eligibility conditions are required to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal after the start of the application process and the notice which is to be published by the UGC website.
How to Apply Online For UGC Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2023?
- The candidates who are applying for the NSP for the very first time, need to register on NSP as a new user.
- Now the candidate must fill in all the required details which are being asked and should click on the register option to get registered. Now on the registered mobile number, a student ID and password is being generated.
- Now the candidate must login with this ID and password. Also an OTP is being sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate through which the password can be changed successfully which is a mandatory step.
- Now the candidates are directed to the dashboard page where they can click on the application form option to start with the application procedure.
- Now the applicants must provide with all the necessary details which are basic details, academic details, registration details, contact details and scheme details.
- Now all the documents which are required in support of the identity must be uploaded by the applicants.
- The application form must be now saved as a draft so that the candidate can check every detail again to check if they are wrong.
- Now finally the candidates must click on the button of submit to complete the application form.
Indira Gandhi Single Child Scholarship 2023 Selection Procedure
- Every year, 3000 fresh scholarships will be awarded.
- Also during the tenure of this Scholarship, the awardee can other scholarships as well.
- After the selection procedure, the awardee will be successfully being paid scholarship on DBT mode on the annual basis.
|Official Website Link||Scholarship.gov.in|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|