edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in Delhi Scholarship 2022 Apply Online. Delhi Government State Scholarship 2022-23 For SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students. Submit E District Delhi Scholarship Application Form 2022 Before Last Date Through Official Website or Direct Link Given Here. Check Delhi Scholarship Complete List, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits & How To Apply Online Process From This Page.
Delhi Scholarship 2022 Application Form Last Date
E District Delhi Scholarship Application Form 2022 – The Delhi Administration provides a variety of scholarships to Delhi-based learners studying at different stages of study. Excellent and financially needy Delhi graduates might receive financial aid to complete their studies via a Delhi scholarship. Delhi is home to world-class academic institutes like Delhi University, Delhi Technological University, Jawaharlal Nehru College, Ashoka University Delhi, and many others, and all these scholarships enable students to attend these universities without financial constraints.
Certain scholarships for the general class are also available in Delhi. Each Delhi Scholarships intends to provide monetary aid to those from low-income families. The program is also open to female students with a solid educational record.
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
Delhi Scholarship 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the fellowship advantages, an applicant must first meet all of the qualifying requirements set forth by the scholarships, but each Delhi Scholarship has its unique set of requirements. Here has listed general qualifying requirements that apply to practically every Delhi Scholarship program below as well:
edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online, List
Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC Candidates in Classes 9 and 10 in New Delhi
- Should be based in Delhi.
- Attending a Delhi Government School with a household income of fewer than 2.5 lakhs per year
Delhi Merit Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students
- Learners must be from a minority group such as SC/ST/OBC/Minority
- The candidate must be a Delhi resident
- Inside the preceding class, you must have received at least 60% – 70% of the possible points
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students Pursuing Professional/Technical Programs
- Be a resident of Delhi
- Be enrolled in a recognized college, professional school, or technological school
B.R. Ambedkar (Dr. B.R. Ambedkar) Delhi State Prize for Graduates from SC/ST/OBC/Minorities
- Member of a minority group (SC/ST/OBC/Minority)
- Has completed his or her 10th as well as 12th grades in Delhi
E District Delhi Scholarship 2022 Amount
Readers’ costs, repayment of mandatory non-refundable costs, studying expenses, dissertation publishing or type fees, and literature reimbursements are all covered in the scholarship maintenance stipend.
Qualified candidates for this scholarship may earn up to 3500 – 3,50,000 rupees in addition to further advantages.
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
Delhi Scholarship 2022 Last Date
The deadline for Delhi Scholarships 2022 is February 28, 2022. The durations vary every plan, although they typically run from January to December. To prevent termination, one might apply ahead of the date.
Documents Required for Delhi Scholarship
- Learners’ bank account details (Aadhaar Card Link)
- Certificate of Casting (for minority self-declaration)
- Certificate of Earnings
- Previous year mark sheet
- Pattern of Fees
- Adhaar card number
- Receipt of Fees (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Verification (for outside Delhi application)
How To Apply Online For Delhi Scholarships 2022?
If you’d like to enroll for a Delhi Scholarship, then must submit your petition before the deadline. To register, follow the instructions outlined above.
- The very first thing you should do is go to the Delhi Scholarship’s authorized webpage.
- Then select “Student’s Choice” from the drop-down menu.
- Whenever you apply, make sure you check all of the guidelines.
- Complete out the required fields, such as Complete Name, Phone Number, Authentic E-Mail (for subsequent responses), and Passwords, among others. Fill up the information regarding your institution as well.
- After completing the enrollment procedure, you will receive an email with an account activating the link to the email address you provided during signup.
Details and Conditions for Delhi Scholarship 2022-23
The distribution of the Delhi scholarship is subject to specific criteria and limitations. The following are the terms and restrictions:
- Minority community candidates must have lived in Delhi over the last 3 years and must provide documentation such as an EPIC id, Account number, Ration card, MTNL landline telephone invoice, GNCTD vehicle license, and a citizenship certificate provided by the responsible body of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The student’s family’s annual revenue doesn’t quite exceed Rupees. two lakh annually. In the instance of a spouse or guardian who works for the government, the most recent pay receipt.
- A statement by a new guardian in the appropriate manner that his son/daughter assigned to a specific Group must be published on the website in the event of minorities Member applicants.
- The student’s school/college must be recognized by the Education department and affiliated with the Delhi Municipality Local Bodies/NCT of Delhi.
- Repeated students in a semester are ineligible to apply.
- Students in grades 1 through 5 could get their costs reimbursed irrespective of their grades. However, students in grades 6 through 12 would only be refunded for tuition as well as other mandatory costs if they received 45% or higher in the preceding year and had at least 70% presence.
- Students having a household revenue of up to Rupees 60,000 per month will receive a 100 percent refund, but those with a family income of Rupees 60,000 to Rupees 250000 per month will receive a 75 percent refund.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
4 thoughts on “[edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in] Delhi Scholarship 2022 Apply Online, SC/ST/OBC/Minority”
MAKE THIS PROCESS EASY
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO LOGIN DESPITE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS
Mein rajasthan se hu but mein Delhi University me study kar rha hu to kya aap bta sakte h ki mein Delhi scholarship form ko fill kar sakta hu kya sir.
Please reply sir.