[e – कल्याण] Bihar Scholarship 2023 (List) Online Form Last Date – Bihar Board 10th Pass Scholarship 2023-2024 Apply Online At Scholarships.gov.in Post Matric & Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form. Check EKalyan Bihar Scholarship Portal Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, How To Apply Online, Selection Process, Scholarship List, Application / Payment Status, Beneficiary List Through Official Website https://ekalyan.bih.nic.in/ Direct Link With Complete Details Regarding (बिहार स्कालरशिप ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें) Bihar Board ITI, Intermediate, 12th First division second division Given On This Page.
Post Matric Scholarship Bihar – Registration Started
Bihar Scholarship 2023 Online Last Date – Scholarships.gov.in
बिहार स्कालरशिप ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें – The Bihar government has launched various scholarships to help the students of backward class of society. The government plans to provide educational opportunities to underprivileged students so that they can pursue their education despite monetary hindrances. Providing educational scholarships will encourage the students to study more and they will get better opportunities and employment. So, all the students who are looking to apply online for scholarships may open Bihar Scholarship Portal.
EKalyan Bihar Scholarship 2023-2024 List – ekalyan.bih.nic.in
There are various types of scholarships in Bihar. The government of Bihar is providing scholarships with some private institutions so that they can reach more meticulous students.
Bihar Post-Matric Scholarship For SC students
It is offered by Backward and Extremely Backward class Welfare Department, Government of Bihar.
- Maintenance allowance for day scholars INR 550 per month and INR 1200 per month for hostellers for 10 months.
- The applicants can get reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees.
- Thesis typing and printing charges up to INR 1,600.
- Study tour charges up to INR 1,600 per annum.
Bihar BC-EBC Post-Matric Scholarship
It is offered by Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department. Under this scholarship scheme, applicants will be provided with financial assistance.
Bihar ST-Post Matric Scholarship
It is provided by the Backward and Extremely Backward Class Welfare Department.
- Applicants can get reimbursement for compulsory non-refundable fees and charges.
- Students with disabilities will be provided an allowance of INR 240 per month.
- Maintenance allowance will be given to day scholars INR 550 per month and for hostellers INR 12O0 per month for 10 months.
- Study tour allowance will be provided for INR 1,600 per annum.
- Thesis typing and printing charges will be provided up to INR 1,600 PA.
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana for 10+2
The government of Bihar offers this scholarship.
- Financial assistance of INR 10,00 is provided under this scheme.
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana for Graduation
The government of Bihar offers this scholarship.
- A one-time financial assistance of INR 25,00 is given under the scheme.
Combined Counselling Board (CCB)
It is offered by Combined Counselling Board.
- Candidates received Scholarship Amount from INR 1 lakh up to INR 3 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Scholarships
- Fore post-matric scholarship, students from 11th class to post graduation level can apply. All the previous exams should be qualified. The annual income of family should be less than INR 2.5 Lakh.
- In post-matric, BC-EBC post matric and ST-post matric scholarship, the applicant should not be receipt on any other centrally-funded scholarships.
- In BC-EBC scholarship, the annual income of family of applicant should be less than INR 1.5 lakh and in ST-post matric scholarship; the annual income of family should be less than INR 1.5 lakh.
- Under Chief Minister Kanya Yojana, the girl applicant should have passed 12th class from Bihar school examination Board.
- Under Chief Minister Kanya Yojana for graduation, the girl applicant should have cleared graduation from government affiliated college.
- Under Combined Counselling Board scholarship, the applicant should have passed previous examinations with at least 50% or more marks. Only college students who are pursuing diploma, degree or post graduate level can apply.
Benefits of Bihar Scholarships
Scholarship schemes that are funded by government act as financial aid for underprivileged students. Many students drop out of their studies, since they can not afford the rising tuition fees or any other unavoidable reason. Lack of education leads to lack of employment in the country. This can be overcome through scholarships and monetary help to students who are willing to study.
With the help of scholarships, students can focus more on studies. Every year the Bihar government helps various students with financial assistance.
Bihar Scholarship Portal Application Form Last Date
The application periods to apply for the scholarships are as follows-
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC students – January to March.
- BC-EBC Post-Matric Scholarship – January to March.
- ST-Post Matric Scholarship – January to March.
- Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana for 10+2 – can be applied throughout the year.
- Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana for Graduation can be applied throughout the year.
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) – October to April.
Required Documents For Bihar Scholarship
The various documents required by the applicant for this scheme are as follows-
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photos
- Certificate of Domicile
- Caste certificate
- Marksheets (10th and 12th class)
- Bank account details
How To Apply Online For Bihar Scholarship?
There are different official portals for different scholarships.
- To apply for post Post-Matric Scholarship for SC students, BC-EBC Post-Matric Scholarship and ST-Post Matric Scholarship, applicants should visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- To apply for Chief Minister Kanya Yojana, visit the official website of Government of Bihar.
- To apply for Combined and Counselling Board can visit the official website of Combined Counselling Board.
- After visiting NSP portal, click on states schemes.
- Then select the state.
- Then select the application form and enter all the details in the application form.
- Then, the applicant should upload all the required documents.
- Then click on submit.
Selection Process For Bihar Scholarship
The applicants need to upload self-attested documents and the application form on Scholarship portals. The concerned departments and authorities will verify the documents and application form of the applicant and then will provide with scholarship.
|Official Website||Click Here|
3 thoughts on “[e – कल्याण] Bihar Scholarship 2023 (Student Login) Online Form Last Date – Bihar Board 10th & 12th Pass Scholarship”