Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 / WBMDFC Scholarship 2023 – Fresh & Renewal Application Form Last Date, Status. Apply Online For WBMDFC Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit-cum-Means, SVMCM, TSP Scholarship 2023-24 through official website https://www.wbmdfc.org/ & https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/. Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Renewal Date
Latest Update – Apply Online For WBMDFC Scholarship 2023-24 Before Last Date of Filling Online Application for pre-Matric : ( 15-02-2023 to 21.02.2023 And 01-03-2023 to 07-03-2023 ), For Post-Matric (only Renewal) : 07-03-2023, For Merit-cum-Means (Both fresh & Renewal) : 07-03-2023, For SVMCM : 28-02-2023.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2023-2024 Online Application Form Last Date – wbmdfcscholarship.org
WBMDFC Scholarship 2023 West Bengal (www.wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in) – Application Form, Status, Students List, Eligibility. Apply Online For West Bengal WBMDFC Scholarship 2023-24 through official website i.e www.wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in & wbmdfcscholarship.org. The official authority invites a large number of candidates for various West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation Scholarship 2023 through online mode. All the students must have to read the notification and eligibility criteria from the official website. Read complete details regarding West Bengal State Scholarships 2023 from this page.
WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship 2023-2023 [Fresh & Renewal]
West Bengal Government is motivating students towards education in the minority communities of the state. The West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation provides socio-economic and educational mobility by extending financial support to the meritorious students of the state. Under the WBMDFC state government has decided to set up the “WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship” to support students from minority communities.
wbmdfcscholarship.org – Aikyashree Scholarship 2023
The official authority offers 5 types of scholarships under WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Portal. Students may apply online for WBMDFC Pre Matric Scholarship, WB Post Matric Scholarship, West Bengal Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship & WB State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP) through official website wbmdfcscholarship.org. The Fresh & Renewal Online Application Form is open now and you can submit the same till last date. Read complete details regarding these scholarships from below and submit your application form as per your eligibility through direct link given below.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2023 List – wbmdfc.org
The West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation provides various scholarships. Read complete information related to these scholarships from below section.
- Pre-matric Scholarship (for meritorious students from Class-I to Class-X).
- Post-matric Scholarship (for meritorious students from Class-XI to Ph. D).
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships (for pursuing technical & professional courses).
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means
- State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP)
Aikyashree Scholarship 2023 Last Date
All the students are informed that the officials accepts online application form till last date. After that no new registration can be accepted for scholarship. So, it is very important for all the candidates to fill application form before last date. Here we provide last date for all the scholarships available on WBMDFC Scholarship Portal.
|Scholarship Name||Last Date|
|Pre Matric||Update Soon|
|Post Matric||Update Soon|
|Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means||Update Soon|
|State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP)||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For WBMDFC Scholarship 2023
There are various types of scholarships provided under the WBMDFC. The eligibility criteria with a scholarship are listed below:
WBMDFC Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
- The candidate must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- The student must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
- The applicant must have secured more than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs.2 lakh per annum.
Note – Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for pre-matric scholarship.
Aikyashree Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- The Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- The candidate must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
- The student must have secured more than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The annual family income of the candidate should be less than Rs.2 lakh per annum.
Note – Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for post-matric scholarship.
WBMDFC Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023
- The applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- The candidate must have got admission in a technical/professional course.
- The student must have secured at least 50% marks in the last Higher Secondary/ Graduation examination.
- The annual family income of the student should not be more than Rs.2.5 lakh.
- The students who are residents of West Bengal but pursuing studies in listed institutions located outside West Bengal, as may be notified from time to time by the West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation, are also eligible for applying.
WB Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2023
- The students who belong to the Minority community of West Bengal are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be pursuing higher studies.
- Students of Post Madhyamik levels and onwards in regular courses including Polytechnic courses may also apply.
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The candidate must studying in educational institutions of this state after passing out in Current year from the State Board/Council of Secondary/Higher Secondary and Madrasah Education.
WBMDFC Talent Support Programme (TSP) Scholarship 2023
- The student must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The candidate must secure less than 50% marks & must have qualified in the previous exam.
- The applicant must belong to Minority Community (i.e Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Jain, Parsee).
Benefits of WBMDFC Scholarship 2023
- The scheme will save the students from taking loans for their higher education.
- The scholarship will provide financial help to students who could not afford their fees for higher studies.
- The scholarship program will improve the literacy rate in West Bengal.
- More employment opportunities will be created for students.
- The dropout ratio will decrease with the help of this scholarship.
- Parents will be financially motivated to send their children to school and college for higher education.
Aikyashree Scholarship Amount 2023
|Scholarship Amount for Hostellers|
|Types of Scholarship||Class of Study||Admission
fee & tuition fee waiver
|Pre-Matric||6 to 10||Rs. 4400||Rs. 6600||Rs. 11,000|
|Post-Matric||11 and 12||Rs. 7700||Rs. 4200||Rs. 11,900|
|11 and 12 (technical and vocational courses of this level)||Rs. 11,000||Rs. 4200||Rs. 15,200|
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate||Rs. 3300||Rs. 6300||Rs. 9600|
|M.Phil.||Rs. 3300||Rs. 13,200||Rs. 16,500|
|Merit-cum-Means||Medical Engineering, Management, Law, Chartered Accountant, etc. courses||Rs. 22,000||Rs. 11,000||Rs. 33,000|
|Scholarship Amount for Day Scholars
|Types of Scholarship||Class of Study||Admission
fee & tuition fee waiver
|Pre-Matric||1 to 5||–||Rs. 1100||Rs. 1100|
|6 to 10||Rs. 4400||Rs. 1100||Rs. 5500|
|Post-Matric||11 and 12||Rs. 7700||Rs. 2500||Rs. 10200|
|11 and 12 (technical and vocational courses of this level)||Rs. 11,000||Rs. 2500||Rs. 13500|
|Undergraduate and Postgraduate||Rs. 3300||Rs. 3300||Rs. 6600|
|M.Phil.||Rs. 3300||Rs. 6000||Rs. 9300|
|Merit-cum-Means||Medical Engineering, Management, Law, Chartered Accountant, etc. courses||Rs. 22,000||Rs. 5500||Rs. 27500|
Documents Required for WBMDFC Scholarship
The list of the documents required for the WBMDFC Scholarship are:
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Qualification Certificate
How To Apply Online For WBMDFC Scholarship – Fresh & Renewal Registration Process
- First all you need to open the official website i.e http://wbmdfcscholarship.org/.
- Now click on New Registration 2023-24 link available on the home page.
- After that you have to select your Institution District.
- Now you have to fill your details correctly such as.
- Name of student
- Mother’s & Father’s Name
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth, Etc
- And click on “Submit & Proceed” button.
- Now you have to click on “Scheme Eligibility” option.
- Fill all the required details and click on “Submit & Proceed” button.
- Now you may check your Relevant Scholarship Scheme.
- A User ID will be generated.
- Now check your email as the password will be sent there.
- Login with Your User Id And Password.
- After that fill the required details like.
- Basic Information
- Academic Information
- Bank Account Information
- At last recheck all your details.
- And click on “Final Submit” button.
- Now you have to take a print out of the application form.
- After that submit the print out to the concerned Institute with Photocopy Of Bank Pass Book having Bank Account No And IFSC Code.
Steps For WBMDFC Scholarship 2023-24 Renewal Registration Online
- Firstly you have to open the official website from given below link.
- Now you have to click on “Renewal Application 2023-24” link available on the home page.
- After that select your Institution District.
- Now enter your Application No, Date of Birth & captcha code.
- And click on “Login” button.
- After that a OTP will be received on your mobile.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit.
- Now click on “Renew Application” button.
- After that fill all the required details correctly and submit your renewal application.
- At last take a print out of application form future use.
How to Track WBMDFC Scholarship Application Status?
- First of all open the official website.
- And now click on “Track Application” link available on the home page.
- Now select your Registration Year, District, Track By (Application ID / Mobile No.).
- After that enter application user id and date of birth & also captcha code.
- And at last click on “Submit” button.
|New Registration Link||Click Here|
|Renewal Application Link||Click Here|
|Track Status Link||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||Scholarships.gov.in|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|