ccrtindia.gov.in – CCRT Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Download, Results. Apply Online For CCRT Scholarship Scheme and check Eligibility Criteria from official website. All the details regarding CCRT Scholarship is given on this page.
Download CCRT Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
ccrtindia.gov.in Scholarship Form – The CCRT (Center for cultural training and resources) has initiated a cultural talent hunt scholarship scheme in order to give the opportunity and facilities to children who are talented enough and lie between the age group of 10 to 14 years. These children must be belonging to cultural family backgrounds and must be studying in recognized schools. This scheme is implemented for the students to get training and have good practices in different cultural programs such as traditional music, traditional dance, drama, art, painting, sculptures. These are done to focus on the rare art forms which are becoming extinct in today’s world. The total duration of the scholarship that is being provided will be 2 years. It will be renewable either after the completion of the first degree university stage of education or upto the age of 20 years. Each year, an approx of 650 scholarships are being provided to the children.
Cultural Talent Hunt Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023
|Name of Scholarship||CCRT Scholarship Scheme|
|Offered By||Ministry of Culture, Government of India|
|Age Limit||10 to 14 years|
|Application Form Last Date||January 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For CCRT Scholarship
The basic eligibility criteria for the student to get the CCRT Scholarship is that he or she must be skilled enough or talented in the field of cultural arts. However there are also different forms of eligibility criteria for the students also which he or she must fulfill to get the scholarship. These are mentioned below as follows:
- The age of the student must be between 10-14 years.
- The child must either be belonging from a recognised school or must be belonging from a traditional artistic family.
- It is necessary for the student to have basic educational qualifications and some knowledge in that background.
- It is a well known fact that the students who must be selected for the scholarship scheme must have a family background of cultural themes but the students must be having a proficiency degree for themselves to get considered for the scholarship .
- It is compulsory for the students to complete a professional course of minimum 5 years under the guidance of their guru or teacher or from any institution. The student has to show the proof of their course in the form of any certificate which must be attested by their guru or teacher or their institution.
Benefits of CCRT Scholarship
The main objectives of the CCRT Scholarship Scheme is to provide assistance to the most talented students and also those who are needy, with financial support and all the facilities that are required for them to help in their practices.
The CCRT encourages and rewards the talented students in order to motivate them to perform better and make the nation’s name higher for future practices.
The payments and all the expenses are being undertaken by the CCRT and are deposited in the parents or any of the guardians bank account through NEFT/ ECS/RTGS. The total payments made are mentioned below:
- INR 3600 per annum for the scholarship grants
- INR 9000 per annum for the fees of the tuition fees of the teacher or guru or the institution.
Required Documents For CCRT Scholarship Form
The essential documents that are required for the CCRT Scholarship Scheme are mentioned below as follows:
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate of the parent or the guardian.
- The acceptance letter at the CCRT Institute
- 2 Half yearly progress reports
- Authorization letter from the bank
- Proficiency certificate
- The age proof
- Recommendation letter from the child’s guru or teacher or the institution
- Training certificate from the child’s teacher , guru or institute
- The fee slip duly signed by the teacher
How To Apply Online For CCRT Scholarship Scheme?
To apply for the CCRT Scholarship Scheme, the below mentioned steps must be followed:
- Firstly the student must login to indiaculture.nic.in.
- Now the student must click on the MOC Schemes application.
- Now click on the registration option.
- The Registration form must be fully filled correctly
- Now the candidate must get a username and password to login
- Now in the next step the candidate must go to current scheme status.
- Now the candidate must select the desired scheme
- The form must be filled correctly and submitted.
Selection Procedure For CCRT Scholarship
For the CCRT Scholarship, the applicants are shortlisted by the Central selection committee. Now the shortlisted candidates are being further evaluated depending upon their talent and their will to pursue the art. When the Central selection committee shortlisted the candidates, by going through their application forms. Now the applicants who are shortlisted, are being notified about the date , timings and the venues of the interview that is held at the regional level.
Now in the interview, the applicants are being marked on the scale of 1 to 10 by each committee member. Now the total marks received by the student decides the selection procedure of the candidate.
|Application Form Download PDF Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|
6 thoughts on “ccrtindia.gov.in – CCRT Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Download, Results”
Sir scholarship nahi aai hai
Please sir scholarship de
सर जी स्कॉलरशिप देने की कृपा करें आप से ही निवेदन है मेरा
can u sir inform me date of exam of classical dance for 10 to 14 years