lalitkala.gov.in – Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Notification, Benefits, Eligibility, Starting & Last Date. Apply Online For Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2022-23 Through Official Website i.e www.lalitkala.gov.in.
- 1 Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2022 Application Form Date
- 2 www.lalitkala.gov.in Scholarship Application Form 2022 – Apply Online
- 3 Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship Details
- 4 How To Apply Online For Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship?
Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2022 Application Form Date
Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form Available on Official Website i.e lalitkala.gov.in Scholarship 2022. All the candidates who are looking to apply online for this scholarship may first check eligibility criteria and other important details from this page. Here we provide direct link to submit scholarship application form. So, check all the given below details to know more about Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2022-23.
www.lalitkala.gov.in Scholarship Application Form 2022 – Apply Online
www.lalitkala.gov.in is the official website to apply online for Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship. The direct link to open official website is given on this page. On the official website you will get Application Form for this scholarship. You have to fill all the required details in the application form. Be careful while filling application form, as the officials will check all your details correct or not. So, fill all the details correctly and carefully. You also have to upload all the required documents on the official website.
Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship Details
The Lalit Kala Akademi awards scholarship to young and budding artists every year. The objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide these young people a work space where their skills can be improved and they can develop innovative ideas in their respective field of visual arts.
The Akademi awards maximum number of 40 scholarships every year. The registered scholars under this scheme are awarded Rs.10,000/- per month for a period of twelve months (one year). The minimum age limit for the scholars is 21 years and maximum is 35 years.
lalitkala.gov.in Scholarship Benefits
All the selected candidates will get Rs. 20000 per month for a period of one year to cover expenses, travel expenses. purchase of art material, etc.
Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship Work Centre
The selected applicants are required to work only at the following centres (work space) of the Akademi.
|Centres of the Akademi||States Attached|
|LKA’s Regional Centre, Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Goa, Maharashtra, Lakshadweep
|LKA’s Regional Centre Garhi, Delhi||Delhi, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh
|LKA’s Regional Centre, Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
|LKA’s Regional Centre, Kolkata
Srimantha Sankaradeva Kalakshetra, Guwahati
|West Bengal, Meghalaya, Manipur, Assam
Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
|LKA’s Regional Centre, Bhubaneswar||Orissa, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh|
Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship Rules
- The selected scholars will be required to work in one of the Regional Centres of the Akademi. He/She will have to submit at least two works’ photographs considered suitable and duly certified by the Head of the Regional Centre/Institution every month. With regard to the allotment of centre (work space), the decision on the Lalit Kala Akademi will be final and binding.
- The State or Union Territory in which the applicant has been residing for at least 3 years in the recent past will be the State or Union Territory from which he would be deemed to be applying.
- No request for change of centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The selected scholars will be required to submit an undertaking on Stamp Paper of Rs. 50/- duly attested by Notary Public that they will not abandon the scholarship before its completion.
- The scholarship will be disbursed monthly by a/c payee cheques and no claim for any other payment to the selected scholars will be entertained by the Akademi.
- Artists who have already received any awards in National/ International Exhibitions and or received Research Grant/Scholarship of the Lalit Kala Akademi in the past are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants sending published articles in language other than Hindi or English must send translation in Hindi or English.
- The Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi, reserves the right to reproduce the images of the works produced by its scholars registered under its Scholarship Scheme. A Copyright Form performa would be filled by the scholars during their scholarship tenure and they will have to abide by the mandatory conditions enlisted in the form.
- The Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi, may formulate any other Rule/Condition, which is necessary for the effective implementation of the Scholarship scheme.
How To Apply Online For Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship?
- First of all you have to open the official website i.e www.lalitkala.gov.in.
- After that click on “Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2022-23” link.
- Then read all the important details from official website.
- Click on “Scholarship 2022-23” link.
- Print Application Form from PDF file.
- Fill all the required details correctly.
- And submit the same to given address.
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|