Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023 – www.ugc.ac.in Scholarship Application Form Last Date. Apply Online For UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023 Login. Students Can Check the Percentage Required For ishan Uday scholarship Eligibility with Ishan Uday Scholarship Amount 2023 From Here. Read How to Apply For Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023 Fresh & Renewal Application Form 2023 National Scholarship Portal.
Latest Updates – Last Date To Apply Online for Ishan Uday Scholarship is 2023. Scroll Down to submit application form through direct link. Check Ishan Uday Scholarship Merit List here.
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023 Last Date
Ishan Uday Scholarship Online Application Form available at the official website i.e www.ugc.ac.in. All the students who are looking to apply online for UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme can now submit their application form through online mode. Today in this article we cover complete information regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Scholarship Amount, Selection Process, etc. All the eligible students may submit www.ugc.ac.in scholarship online registration form through the direct link given on this page.
UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2023 Login Apply Online Link
UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme is started by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI). The main objective of this scheme is to provide finanical help to poor students who are studying higher education and are coming from the North-Eastern region of India. Every year UGC invites an online application form for www.ugc.ac.in Scholarship 2023. Through the Ishan Uday Scholarship total of 10000 scholarships are provided by the official authority. Students who take admission in any degree courses/Technical courses/professional courses/medical/Paramedical courses can apply online UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2023-24.
- New Assam Scholarship List 2023
- Assam Chief Minister Scholarship
- Bihar Scholarship 2023 List
- MPTAAS Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- E Kalyan Bihar Scholarship
Ishan Uday Scholarship List 2023
- To provide equal opportunities for higher studies in NE Region.
- To increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in NE Region.
- To focus more on professional education in NE Region.
- Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Eligibility
Like all other scholarships, the official authority of Ishan Uday Scholarship made some eligibility criteria that must have to follow by all the students who want to submit the application form. So, check the following eligibility criteria for UGC Ishan Uday Fellowship.
- You should come from the North-Eastern Reign (NER) of India.
- You should pass the 10+2 examination from any recognized university.
- You should have got admission into any college, institution, or University which is recognized by the Unversity Grants Commission (UGC).
- Your family income should not be more than Rs. 4.5 lakh per year and for this, you have to produce a relevant certificate attested by any competent authority before the department of HRD.
Note – Students who belong to transgender communities are also eligible to apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme. Reservations are applicable as per the guidelines provided.
UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship Amount
Scholarship (as certified by the institutions identified under this scheme) will be paid to the selected students by the UGC through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) Mode and will be transferred to the Bank account of the beneficiaries. This procedure will be completed through the PFMS.
- Rs.5400/- p.m. will be given to all selected candidates for General Degree courses.
- Rs. 7800/- p.m. will be awarded to all selected students for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses).
Note – Scholarship Amounts will be given through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary candidates.
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
Ishan Uday Scholarship Documents Required
- Domicile certificate to be issued by the competent authority.
- Proof of annual income is to be issued by the competent authority.
- For renewals, the annual progress report and continuation of studies will be required to be uploaded/ verified by the concerned University/ Institution/ College.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Fresh Online Application 2023
- First of all the students have to open the National Scholarship Portal.
- After that, you have to Online Registration.
- Now open your profile and click on Ishan Uday Scholarship Link.
- After that, you have to fill required details in the scholarship form.
- And also upload required documents.
- At last click on Submit button and take a printout for future use.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Renewal Application
Following are the requirements to submit the Renewal Application Form.
- Students have the minimum required attendance and have a track record of good conduct
- The scholarship will be renewed every year on the basis of the annual report provided by the head of the institution.
- For students who are pursuing a dual degree, the scholarships will be provided only for the first degree of their study.
- For students who are pursuing integrated education, the scholarship will be provided for the entire duration of their education.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme Selection Process
- A total of 10,000 (ten thousand) fresh scholarships will be awarded every year.
- Distribution of slots amongst the states of NER will be done on the basis of population census(last).
- If slots in a particular state remain vacant due to the non-availability of eligible candidates, the unfilled slots will be distributed equitably amongst other states.
- Reservation for Persons with Disability (PwD) will be made as per Government of India norms.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal Link||Scholarships.gov.in|