Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Under Vidya Poshak Non-Government Organization (NGO) are released. The Scholarship is for Medical and Engineering Students who are economically weak. All the Students can check the Vidya Poshak Scholarship Eligibility Criteria and must apply before the Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date. Students can solve their all queries regarding the Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2022-23 Online Apply and can also read the ways to apply for the Scholarship.
Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2022 Application Form
Many Government Scholarships are launched to promote Education and Skill Knowledge. The Education Scholarship Financial Assist and Skill Development is the main objective of the NGO Vidya Poshak Scholarship. The Empowering Educational Community is the main purpose of the NGO. The Scholarship Programs are released for Karnataka State Students Only.
- Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
- www.veerashaivamahasabha.org Scholarship
- GP Birla Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship
www.vidyaposhak.org Scholarship Latest Update News 2022-23
|Name of Scholarship||Vidya Poshak Scholarship|
|Scholarship by||Vidya Poshak Non-Government Organization (NGO)|
|Scholarship For||Medical and Engineering Students|
|Objective||Provide Education and Skill Development Training|
Vidya Poshak Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The Vidya Poshak NGO has set Eligibility Criteria for the scholarship. Students can read the Eligibility Criteria before they apply for the Scholarship. The Key Points of Scholarship Eligibility are as follows.
- The Applicant must be Residents of Karnataka.
- Only Engineering and Medical Course Enrolled Students can apply for the Scholarship.
- Studnet must have passe Pre-University Course i.e. II PUC Exam with 80%.
- For the CET Examination students must be ranked in 20000.
- For NEET Examination 30000 under-ranked students are eligible.
- The Family Annual Income Should be more than 15000 Per Month.
Documents Required For Vidya Poshak Scholarship
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
Students must have all the documents which are listed below while applying online for the Vidya Poshak Scheme.
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Adhar Card
- Family Ration Card
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Past Year Qualifying Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Branch Ifsc Code
- PU II year Marks card
- Bank Passbook 1st Page Copy
How to Apply Online For Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2022-23?
Those Students who are eligible and can apply for the scholarship before the Last Date. Steps to apply online for the scholarship are listed as follows.
- Applicants firstly visit the Scholarship Portal i.e. https://www.vidyaposhak.ngo/.
- Home Page with many Scholarship Program will open.
- Click on Apply Now.
- In the new tab, scholarship will open.
- Read the Instructions and Documents Required.
- Visit the bottom and click on Click Here to Apply Link.
- Now Application Form will open.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Upload the Scanned documents asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Take the hard copy of the Application Form.
|Official Website||Click Here|