Pathani Samanta Mathematics Talent Scholarship (PMST) Application Form is released by the School and Mass Education Department of Odisha. The Odisha Maths Talent Scholarship Examination will be held by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha. The Odisha Pathani Samanta Scheme has an initiative for the meritorious students from the Govt. schools and Govt. Aided Schools in the State. The PMST Scholarship Develops and Inspire the Students Talent in Mathematics. The Odisha Students from Class 6th to 12th have benefited through the scholarship. Students From General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, and EBC can apply for scholarships. Check more about Pathani Samanta Mathematics Talent (PMST) Scholarship Form 2022-23, Eligibility, Documents, and all other details from the post.
- 1 Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST) Apply Online 2022-23
- 2 Pathani Samanta Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
- 3 Pathani Samanta Math Talent Scholarship Last Date
- 4 How to Apply Online For Odisha Pathani Samanta Talent Mathematics Scholarship 2022?
- 5 How to Check Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Result 2022?
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST) Apply Online 2022-23
The Odisha Government Scholarship For Students Welfare and Inspiration to complete Education has been increased by almost every department. The Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST) is also a part of these scholarships. Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship For Class 6 to 12 are available now. The Last Date For the Scholarship has been also updated by the Government of Odisha. The Talent of Students in solving mathematical equations and problems will be encouraged and inspired through the Odisha Scholarship. The Pathani Samanta Scholarship Amount and Result Information are available in the post. Odisha Pathani Samanta Scheme Details are given below.
Pathani Samanta Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
|Name of Scholarship||PMST Scholarship|
|Full-Form||Pathani Samanta Mathematics Talent Scholarship|
|Department||Department of School & Mass Education|
|Scholarship For||Class 6 to 12|
|Eligible School||Govt. schools and Govt. Aided Schools|
|Aim||Inspire Students Talent in Mathematics|
Stage & Type of Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship 2022-23
The Maths Talent Scholarship is divided into different Pathani Samanta Mathematics Stage & Type as per the year and Class. The table below shows the Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics list and types.
|Number of Stages||Class||Years|
|Stage 1st||6 to 8||7 years|
|Stage 2nd||9 to 10||4 years|
|Stage 3rd||11 to 12||2 years|
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only Those Applicants Apply Online For Odisha Samanta Mathematics Scholarship if they fall in the Eligibility Criteria set by the Department of School & Mass Education. The Key Points of Eligibility are given below.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Odisha.
- Students must be enrolled in Govt. schools and Govt. Aided Schools for education.
- Must be Studying in Classes above 6th or in 6th.
- There are no Income Criteria set for this scholarship.
- Students enrolled in other scholarships can also apply for this scholarship.
Pathani Samanta Math Talent Scholarship Last Date
|Notification Release||October 2022|
|Starting Date||19 October 2022|
|Last Date||5 November 2022|
|Extended Date||6 November 2022|
|Last Date As per Extension||15 November 2022|
|Validation Prove Date||21 October 2022|
|Last Date For Validation||10 November 2022|
|Result Date||December 2022|
|New Scholarship Date||Update Soon|
Documents Required For Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship
The Documents List will be asked during Pathani Odisha Samanta Mathematics Talent Scholarship Online Application Submission are given below.
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number & IFSC code of the bank branch
- School Id Card of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
How to Apply Online For Odisha Pathani Samanta Talent Mathematics Scholarship 2022?
Students who want to apply for the Scholarship should read the steps and follow them strictly. The Steps for Scholarship are given below.
- First of all, visit the Odisha State Scholarship Portal i.e. https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/.
- The home page of the Portal will open with many scholarships and other information options.
- Click on Apply Scholarship Option.
- On the new page, all the scholarships with available dates will open.
- Click on the Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Option after reading dates and eligibility.
- Click on Apply Now Option.
- Notification Page with Scholarship Portal Login Box will open.
- Here Click on New Register at the bottom of the Box.
- Now a new tab will open.
- Enter all the details of the students asked.
- Verify the student’s registration with OTP Verification.
- Click on Submit.
- Now Click on PMST Scholarship Application Form.
- In the new tab, Scholarship Form will open.
- Enter all the details asked.
- Upload the scanned documents asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Take the hard copy of the Application Form.
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Amount
Students must be clear that the scholarship amount depends on the Stage and Examination of students. Applicant must have passed his school exam with 60% marks every year. The table below shows the Scholarship Details with the amount.
|Number of Scholarship||Class||Amount|
|4000 Scholarship||6 to 8||Rs.200 for 7year|
|1000 Scholarship||9 to 10||Rs.300 for 5year|
|1000 Scholarship||11 to 12||Rs.500 for 10 months per year|
How to Check Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Result 2022?
The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) announces the Scholarship Result. The Scholarship Amount Distribution will be done Directly to the Bank of the students every month. The Result of the Odisha Pathani Samanta Math Talent Scholarship 2022 announced by the PMST Exam Every Year. Students can check the Result by clicking on the official Website Link Given below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|