NMMS Scholarship 2021 Registration Last Date – National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility. Apply Online For NSP National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Fresh New Renewal Registration through https://scholarships.gov.in/. Check NMMSS Exam 2021 Guidelines, Scholarship Amount, Application Form Status, How To Apply Online from this page.
- 1 NMMS Scholarship 2021 Registration
- 2 National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Apply Online
- 3 NMMS Scholarship 2021 Fresh & Renewal Application Form
- 4 National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021 – NSP Portal
- 5 NMMS Scholarship 2021 Last Date
- 6 How To Apply Online For National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021?
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Registration
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021 Online Registration Form available now. Check eligibility criteria and apply online for NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 through direct link given here. It is a Central Government-sponsored scholarship scheme. All students who are studying in Class 8th onwards can apply online. The scholarship started to provide financial support to meritorious students so that they can complete their higher education.
The ‘National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme’ (NMMSS) is a Central Sector Scheme launched in May, 2008 to provide scholarships to meritorious students of classes IX to XII. The scheme registration can be done by National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Apply Online
Department of School Education & Literacy provide NMMSS to stop child labour in the country. As we all know that a huge number of poor students wants to study and become a good citizen. But due to financial conditions of their family, they are not able to get good education. And they also have to work in early age to run their family. To stop this, the government started many programs. From these programs, one is National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme. With this central government wants to help all these students to complete their education without having any finance-related tension. So, today in this article we cover all the important details regarding National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme, so that every needy student can get benefits of this scholarship scheme.
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Fresh & Renewal Application Form
Total 100,000 scholarships are awarded to meritorious students through NMMS Scholarship. The scholarships are awared to those students whose parental income is less than Rs. 1,50,000/- per year from all sources. The government provide a fixed quota of scholarship to each state / UT. The scholarship scheme would provide reservation to different categories of students as per the State/UT norms; as different States/UTs have their own norms of reservation. The National Means Cum Merit Scholarship will be provided on yearly basis to all the students studying as regular students in class 9th in a Government, Government-aided and local body schools which will be renewed for classes X, XI and XII. Thus the scholarships will be for a maximum period of four years. The government provide scholarship amount of Rs. 12000/- per annum means Rs. 1000 per month. All the State Governments/UT Administrations have to conduct a separate NMMS Exam for selection of students for the award of the National Meanscum-Merit Scholarships.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021 – NSP Portal
|Name of Scholarship||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship sponsored By||Central Government of India|
|Eligible Students for Scholarship||Students of Class 8th Onwards|
|Scholarship Available For||All India Students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 12000 per year|
|Registration Process||Online Through NSP Portal|
|Selection Process||Students will be selected on Basis of Exam|
|Annual Income Criteria||Rs. 1,50,000/- per year|
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Objective
NMMS scholarship main objective is to award scholarships to meritorious students of economically weaker sections to arrest their drop out at class VIII and encourage them to continue their study and complete secondary stage. So, if you are looking to apply online for this scholarship, check eligibility criteria given below and apply online through direct link given on this page. The government provides award of one lakh fresh scholarships every year to selected students of class IX and their continuation/renewal in classes X to XII for study in a State Government, Government-aided and Local body schools under the scheme.
NMMSS Scholarship 2021 Amount
All the selected students will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 12000/- per annum. The rate of scholarship has been increased from Rs. 6000/- to Rs. 12000/- per year. The awardees will be required to open bank accounts preferably in SBI, or any public sector bank or any scheduled bank which has core banking facility. The students should get a minimum of 55% marks in Class IX and XI and 60% in Class X for the continuance of scholarship (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in next higher classes. The scholarship amount will be deposited by the government directly in student’s bank account. So, if you wants to know your payment status, you can open PFMS Portal.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should take up studies in approved courses.
- Students whose parental income from all sources is less than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum are eligible to avail the scholarships.
- The student must have a minimum of 55 % marks or equivalent grade in Class VII examination for appearing in selection test for award of scholarship (relaxable by 5% for SC and ST students).
- The student should be studying as a regular student in a Government, Government-aided and local body schools.
- Students of NVS, KVS and residential schools are not eligible for the scholarships.
- There is reservation as per State Government norms.
- The awardees must obtain a minimum of 60 per cent marks in Class X (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST students) examination or equivalent examination for continuation of the scholarship at higher secondary stage.
- No scholarship is payable for studying diploma/certificate level courses.
- The awardees should get clear promotion from class VIII to Class IX for being eligible for starting the scholarship.
- The awardee must join the next class/desired course within 3 months of the declaration of the result of the previous class/course.
- No scholarship shall be available for studies abroad for any course.
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Last Date
All the students are advised to apply online for scholarship before last date. Otherwise your registration can not be process once last date gone. So, it is very important to remember last date of scholarship. So, to help students we provide all important dates for NMMS Scholarship in given below table.
|Scholarship Application Form Last Date||30 November 2021|
|Defective Verification Date||15 December 2021|
|Institute Verification Date||15 December 2021|
NMMS Scholarship Required Documents
Every applicant have to submit all the required documents to get successfully registered for scholarship. So, get ready all your documents before applying online. Here we provide a list of all required documents and details required for application form filling.
- Age Proof of Student
- Educational documents
- Aadhar Card/ Bonafide Student Certificate from School.
- Domicile/ Permanent residence Proof
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Bank Account Details
- Identification Details
How To Apply Online For National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021?
All the eligible and needy candidates can apply for scholarship through online mode. Here we provide easy steps to apply online for NMMS Scholarship. So, that all needy students can apply online and get benefits of scholarship.
- First of all you need to open official website link from this page.
- After that you will see New Registration option on the home page.
- Click on New Registration link.
- Now a page will open on your screen containing all the important guidelines for registration. Read all these very carefully and agree on all instructions.
- And click on the Continue button.
- Now Registration Form will open on your screen.
- Fill all the required details correctly here.
- And click on Register button.
- After that you will receive Application ID and Password on your registered mobile number and email id.
- Use these details for login.
- Once you get login, you can apply online for NMMS Scholarship by filling all the required details.
- Also take a print out of submitted application form for future use.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|All Latest Scholarships||ScholarshipLogin.in|