Department of Higher Education Has Announced that the AICTE Scholarship Form Last Date is 30th June 2023. Visit www.aicte-india.org Official Website And Apply Online For AICTE Scholarship Application Form 2023. Check the AICTE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship List, Online Apply, AICTE Scholarship Last Date, Scholarship Amount, and Other Details of AICTE 2023 Scholarship From the Post Below.
AICTE Scholarship 2023 Last Date
AICTE Scholarship Application Form 2023 Direct Link Out. The Government of India runs several schemes & scholarships for students which help them to pursue higher Education and AICTE 2023 is one of them. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is a national-level apex advisory body that Checks facilities for technical education (Engineering, Management, Architecture, Pharmacy, and Applied Arts & Crafts). AICTE Scholarship 2023 provides monetary funds, Certificates & Awards to the Students. Students Can Check AICTE Scholarship 2023 Latest Update by Clicking on www.aicte-india.org 2023 Website Link. Check the AICTE Scholarship 2023 Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Scholarship List, Online Apply Fresh & Renewal Application From the Post Below.
AICTE Scholarship For UG, PG, Girls, Engineering Students
AICTE Scholarship Eligibility 2023 is available Scholarship Wise and Students Wise in the Post Below. Students Can Check AICTE Scholarship Complete Eligibility List with AICTE Scholarship List 2023 From Here. The Ministry of Education & India Government has announced the AICTE 2023 Scholarship Selection Process. AICTE Scholarship Selection is based on Merit basis, Interviews, GATE/GPAT score, etc. Records of Students. Check the AICTE Scholarship Amount, AICTE Login, and Documents Required From here. Click on www.aicte-india.org Scholarship 2023 Online Apply Direct Link and Fill AICTE Scholarship Form 2023 by Following the Steps Listed Below.
www.aicte-india.org Login Apply Online Link
|Scholarship||AICTE Scholarship 2023|
|AICTE Full Form||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Department||Department of Higher Education|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Scholarship Under by||Ministry of Education & India Government|
|Who Can Apply||Eligible Students Listed Below|
|AICTE Scholarship Last Date||30th June 2023|
|Number of Scholarship||5 Main Scholarships|
|Selection Based On||Merit basis, Interviews, GATE/GPAT Score|
|Objective||To Provide monetary support for higher Education.|
|AICTE Official Website||www.aicte-india.org|
AICTE Scholarship List 2023
- AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship
- AICTE-National Doctoral Fellowship Scheme
- Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS), Jammu & Kashmir.
AICTE Scholarship Eligibility 2023
AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme
- The Annual Income of the family should be less than 8 Lakh Rupees.
- This Scheme is especially given to the Student with less than 40% of Disability.
- Candidates must have access to technical diploma courses under AICTE Institution in their first & second year
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- The Family Income of the candidate should be less than 8 Lakh INR per annum.
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship is available for only two girls per family.
- Applicants must have a technical degree course in the First & Second (lateral entry) year under AICTE Institution.
AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship
- Applicant must have a saving account for the Scholarship.
- The Students cannot apply for the scholarship who pursue part-time Courses.
- Qualified students of the GATE/GPAT Exam can apply for AICTE PG Scholarship.
- The students must have taken acknowledgment in the first year of ME/ MTech/ M.Pharma./ M.Arch. courses at an AICTE-approved institution.
AICTE-National Doctoral Fellowship Scheme
- Applicants’ age should be less than 30 years.
- Students must have a score CGPA in UG & PG Level up to 7.5 out of 10 on the scale.
- Qualified students of the GATE/GPAT Exam under AICTE Research Institution.
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS), J&K.
- Applicant must pass 10th & 12th from CBSE/J&K Board.
- This Scholarship is provided to the students of Jammu & Kashmir Only.
- The Family Income of the candidate should be less than 8 Lakh Rupees.
Documents Required for AICTE Scholarship 2023
- Identity Proof
- Admission Slip
- Bank Account
- Photo ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- AICTE Diploma Certificate, etc.
How to Apply Online For AICTE Scholarship 2023?
- Check the Latest Updates & notifications.
- Click on the Scheme Option from the Screen.
- Now, Click on Student Development Scheme Option.
- Choose the appropriate scholarship link and read the guidelines carefully.
- Click on the Continue Option.
- Fill up the asked details on the application Form.
- Now, Scan & Upload the required documents.
- Hereby applicant’s AICTE scholarship application form is done
- Must take a hard copy of the scholarship Form for further use.
AICTE Scholarship Application Form 2023 Direct Links
|AICTE Official Website||Click Here|
|For more Contact Us||Click Here|