Vivo For Education Scholarship Online Application Form 2021-22 is released by Vivo India Limited Company. There are many Free Scholarship in India that Include Private Scholarships and Government Scholarships. Vivo Scholarship is one of the Private Scholarship for the students of India. The Free Scholarship is for the students who are studying in Class 10 and 12. The Scholarship Test or Free Scholarship Exam 2021 is conducted to select talented students. The Scholarship Reward is provided in form of financial help. The Vivo For Education Scholarship Reward will be in form of financial help. Read the Vivo Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents List, and Online Application Form Process from the post below.
- 1 Vivo For Education Scholarship Online Application Form 2021-22
- 2 Vivo Education Scholarship 2021-22 Latest Update
- 3 Vivo For Education Scholarship Important Date
- 4 How to Apply Online For Vivo For Education Scholarship 2021-22?
Vivo For Education Scholarship Online Application Form 2021-22
Great News For Telangana and Maharashtra Students Vivo has announced Vivo For Education Scholarship 2021-22. Education plays a vital role in anyone’s life. The Literacy Rate of India has been not so good but has increased because of the Free Scholarship. The Government Scholarship is encouraging and inspiring students towards education. The Private Companies are also investing and inspiring students for further studies through Private Scholarship. The Vivo Scholarhip Scheme is one of the Free Scholarship for the students of class 10th and 12th. Students who are financially weak but want to complete their education can apply for the Scholarship. Follow the Instruction Below and Apply Online For the Vivo Scholarship 2021-22.
- Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- Scholarship For Indian Students
- Covid Crisis Support Scholarship
- Shriram Capital Scholarship
- Colgate Scholarship
- Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- HDFC Scholarship
Vivo Education Scholarship 2021-22 Latest Update
|Name of Scholarship||Vivo For Education Scholarship|
|Scholarship By||Vivo India Limited|
|Scholarship For||Students of class 10th & 12th|
|State Covered||Telangana & Maharashtra|
|Mode of Scholarship||Online|
Who can Apply For Vivo For Education Scholarship 2021-22?
Vivo India Limited has set Eligibility Criteria so that the Scholarship goes in the right hand and to the talented students of India. Key Points for the Scholarship are as follows.
- The Scholarship is for Telangana and Maharashtra Students.
- Candidates applying for the Scholarship should have 80% marks in Class 9th and 11th.
- Students who have Admission in 10th and 12th Class are only eligible.
- Students Family Annual Income should be less than Rs. 4lakh.
Vivo For Education Scholarship Important Date
|Notification Release||August 2021|
|Start of Application Form||1 September 2021|
|Last Date||15 September 2021|
|Award Distribution||Till November|
Documents Required For Vivo Scholarship 2021-22
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
Students must have the documents which are listed below before they apply.
- Aadhaar card
- Class 9th Marksheet
- Class 11th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Reseditail Certificate
- Bank Details
- Admission Fee Receipt
How to Apply Online For Vivo For Education Scholarship 2021-22?
Applicants who are eligible for the Scholarship can apply online. Students can apply online for the scholarship through buddy4study. Follow the steps below to apply for the Vivo Online Scholarship.
- First of all, visit the buddy4studdy portal.
- From Home Page select Vivo For Education Scholarship.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Read all the details of the Vivo Scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study through Email or other method.
- In the New tab, the Vivo Scholarship Form will open.
- Enter all the details asked.
- Upload the Documents asked.
- Click on Submit.
- Remember the Application Number or take the hard copy of the Application Form.