Vidyasaarathi Vivo Scholarship 2022 For Class 11 – Online Registration Last Date, Amount. Apply Online For Vivo For Education Scholarship 2022-23 For Class 11th through vidyasaarathi.co.in Check Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits, Application Status.
- 1 Vidyasaarathi Vivo Scholarship 2022 For Class 11 – Online Registration Last Date
- 2 vivo For Education Scholarship Program For Class 11 – www.vidyasaarathi.co.in Student Login
- 3 How To Apply Online For Vivo For Education Scholarship 2022 For Class 11th?
Vidyasaarathi Vivo Scholarship 2022 For Class 11 – Online Registration Last Date
vivo For Education Scholarship Program For Class 11th launched by Vivo at Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Portal. All the students who are looking to apply online for Vivo Scholarship 2022 For Class 11th through official website vidyasaarathi.co.in. Check Vidyasaarathi Vivo For Education Scholarship complete details from this page. Vivo India, a premium global smartphone brand has joined hands with Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Portal for supporting education of meritorious students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. The initiative will include a financial scholarship award and a new vivo Smartphone which will empower them digitally for uninterrupted access to online education.The smartphones will be helpful for the students in the coming session 2022-23 for their 12th Board exams preparation.
vivo For Education Scholarship Program For Class 11 – www.vidyasaarathi.co.in Student Login
|Name of Scholarship||vivo For Education Scholarship Program For Class 11th|
|Scholarship Offered By||Vivo India|
|Scholarship Form Available At||Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Portal|
|Scholarship Applicable For||Class 11th Students|
|Eligibility Criteria||Having Minimum 80% in Class 10 & family income is less than 400000.|
|Scholarship Starting Date||13/01/2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online For Scholarship||13/02/2022|
|Scholarship Amount||1500 Per Year|
Eligibility Criteria For Vivo Scholarship
All the students who wants to apply online for Vivo Scholarship have to follow the given below eligibility criteria.
- Qualification criteria : Students who score Minimum 80% in Class 10 can apply online.
- Gender : Both Female & Male candidates can apply online for Vivo Scholarship.
- Scheme is available to only student whose family income is less than Rs. 400000.
Vivo For Education Scholarship Amount
- A new vivo Smartphone.
- Cash Scholarship of INR 1500 per year.
Required Documents For Vivo For Education Scholarship Application Form
- Aadhar Details
- Proof of Identity
- Proof Of Address
- Bank passbook copy
- 10th Board Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Current Year Fee receipt/Fee Structure – Tuition and Non Tuition (Class 11th)
- Bonafide Certificate from School/College
Note – All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only.
How To Apply Online For Vivo For Education Scholarship 2022 For Class 11th?
- First of all the students have to open the official website i.e www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- After that click on Apply For Scholarship Link.
- Now registration page will open on your screen.
- Now fill all the required deatils in the registration.
- Make sure all the deatils are correct.
- And click on Submit button.
- After that select vivo for Education scholarship.
- And fill scholarship application form with all the required details.
- And submit application form.
Vivo For Education Scholarship FAQs
- Who should apply ?
This scholarship is open to students studying full time in Class 11th currently.
- What is the award that I will get ?
The shortlisted student will be receiving a brand new vivo Smartphone and a cash award of INR 1500.
- What mandatory documents are required ?
Refer Certificate Instruction.
- Whether compulsory to have a bank account ?
Yes, students / parents need to have an active bank account.
- I am currently studying in Class 10th / 12th. Can I apply for this scholarship program ?
No. This scholarship is open only for students who are currently studying in Class 11th.
- I have scored 77% marks in 10th Boards. Can I apply for this scholarship program ?
No. You cannot apply for this scholarship as it is open for students who have scored more than 80% marks in the 10th Board Exams.
- Any Gender Preferences ?
No, This scholarship is open for all gender.
- Is there any location Preference ?
No, it is open for Pan India Location.
- What is the Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk Number ?
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|