Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Last Date, Result. Apply Online For V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022 through official website link given below. Check All details regarding Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship through this page.
- 1 Ujjawal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- 2 V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
- 3 How to Apply Online For Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship?
Ujjawal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022 is being furnished to the aspirants who have authorized class 10 in the year 2022. Furthermore, the aspirants who are associated with the economically unstable background are assumed in this. The major tagline of the scholarship is to lend economic assistance to the students who are laudable and who go through complications for the persistence of their education due to their financial shortage. This scholarship is being provided by V Mart that authorizes the economically vulnerable categories to boost them to establish a sharp and strong future for themselves through the direction of their education.
- Uttar Matric Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- SC Post Matric Scholarship
- Canara Bank Scholarship
- Jio Scholarship
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- JN Tata Endowment Scholarship
V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
- Online Application form start date for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship: June 2022
- Final date to apply: June 2022
- Shortlisted list of candidates: July 2022
- Telephonic meeting for final selection: July 2022
- Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship outcomes declared: August 2022
Eligibility Criteria For V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
To appeal for the Ujjwal Scholarship 2022, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- The aspirants must be aged from 14 to 16 years of age.
- The aspirant must have attained a total of 75% marks in the Class X examination.
- The aspirant must have qualified his class tenth in the year of 2019.
- The annual earnings of the entire household of the aspirant should be not better than Rs 2 lakhs.
If the candidate fulfills all the mandatory capabilities accordingly he or she can request the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship.
Benefits of Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
- A total amount of 500 scholarships would be allotted with each scholar attaining INR 10,000
- The scholarship conference organizations after conversation may award up to INR 20,000 to the shortlisted competitors.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Amount
- A cumulative sum of 500 scholarships will be granted under the Ujjwal Scholarship Scheme.
- An entire proportion of Rs 10,000 will be granted to the assigned candidate.
How to Apply Online For Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship?
The aspirant can request the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship online by obeying the steps mentioned below:
- The initial step is that the aspirant must click on apply for the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship.
- Immediately in the next step, the candidate must click on login or register using Facebook or Gmail amount.
- In the third step, the applicant must click on the start application to begin filling the application form.
- Directly the aspirant must fill in all the elements and upload the mandatory documents.
- Ultimately, in the last step, the candidate must click on the submit switch.
- In this way, the applicants can apply online for the form.
Documents Required for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Application Form
- Passport-sized image of the competitor
- Valid ID evidence of the competitor
- Class X mark sheet of the competitor
- The family income certificate of the candidate.
If the competitor has all the mandatory papers then he or she can request the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Scheme.
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Selection Criteria
- Being sure of the application, the candidates must be shortlisted originally.
- The applicants who will be shortlisted will be then picked up for the scholarship after going through a telephonic conference round for the ultimate nomination of the competitors.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|