[STFC] Shriram Capital Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online – Application Form Last Date. Check STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Eligibility & Apply Online Win Rs. 35,000 Scholarship. Read Complete Details Regarding Shriram Transport Finance Company Scholarship 2021-2022 For 10th Passed & Graduation Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Scholarship Amount, How To Apply Online, Scholarship Selection Process.
- 1 Shriram Capital Scholarship 2021-22 [STFC] – Application Form
- 2 Shriram Capital Scholarship Application Form Last Date
- 3 How To Apply Online For Shriram Capital Scholarship – Application Process
Shriram Capital Scholarship 2021-22 [STFC] – Application Form
The STFC Scholarship is an initiative of Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited. The Shriram Capital Scholarship provides financial support to the students who belong to the economically weaker section of the society. Shriram Transport Finance Company Scholarship Programme will provide financial assistance of Rs. 35,000/year. Shriram Capital Scholarship has given financial aid to nearby 70000 meritorious students the previous year. Shriram Capital Scholarship Application Process and Eligibility Criteria are listed below.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Main Objective
Shriram Transport Finance Company is working with an objective to provide financial help to underprivileged children. The STFC Scholarship has an incentive to provide financial assistance to the children of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers. Shriram Capital Scholarship will provide Rs.35000 per year to the students who are enrolled with the 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme. So read the Shriram Capital Scholarship Application Process and also check the Shriram Capital Scholarship Last Date from the article below.
|Name of Scholarship||Shriram Transport Finance Company Scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered By||Shriram Transport Finance Company|
|Scholarship Form Available For||Economically Weaker Section Students|
|Scholarship Applicable In||All India|
|Scholarship Type||ITI/Diploma/Graduation/Engineering Level Scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered For||Engineering 1-3 Year|
|Scholarship Form Last Date||28th February 2021|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 35000|
Shriram Capital Scholarship Application Form Last Date
|Scholarship Online Application Form Starting Date||January 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Scholarship Form||28th February 2021|
How To Apply Online For Shriram Capital Scholarship – Application Process
- Students first of all visit the official website of Buddy4Study i.e. www.buddy4study.com.
- Now click on Shriram Capital Scholarship Application.
- Read all the details Shriram Capital Scholarship and click on apply now.
- Register on Buddy4Study with an Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Click on the continue button.
- Enter all the details in the scholarship application form.
- Upload all the scanned documents asked.
- Click on Submit Button.
Shriram Capital Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarships will be offered to Undergraduate Students.
- Candidate must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers.
- The student should have scored at least 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12.
- Students should have registration in a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme at a recognized university/college/institution in India.
- Family income must be less than or equal to Rs. 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Benefits
Shriram Transport Finance Company has started the Shriram Capital Scholarship to support and help students from poor families. The STFC Schloarship Benefits are listed below.
- Encourage students for higher studies.
- Provide financial help of Rs. 4lakhs per year.
- Promote students during a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme.
- Children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers will get Rs. 35000 per year as financial help.
Shriram Capital Scholarship Required Documents
Before applying for the STFC Scholarship 2021 student should have some documents. The Shriram Capital Scholarship Required Documents are listed below.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Id Proof (Aadhaar card, Voter Id, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate of class 10th
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Parents commercial driving license
- Family income proof.
- Admission enrollment receipt.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Selection Process
The official authority will select candidates on basic of merit and financial needs. Applicants will go through multi-stage selection process such as Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need and Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
|Shriram Capital Scholarship||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|