mysy.guj.nic.in – MSYS Scholarship 2022 Registration Last Date, Renewal, Application Status. Apply Online For Gujarat Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2022 Through official website. Check here direct link for MYSY Scholarship 2022-23 Fresh & Renewal Registration.
MSYS Scholarship 2022 Registration Last Date
The MSYS Scholarship stands for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MSYS). The Education Department of Government of Gujarat runs the scholarship to help in the higher education of students. The main purpose of the scholarship is to give financial assurance to the students belonging from the economically weaker sections of the state.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Features and Benefits
- For buying books and equipment , the non reserve candidates may also get help financially.
- The candidates belonging to the Gujarat medical education research society and dental courses can get financial aid of INR 10 lakh during 5 years of their courses.
- Candidates of all categories will be given an age composure of 5 years in all government jobs.
- All those candidates who dream to sit in the competitive examination will be given training from the different training centres.
- The government will also give financial assurance of INR 1,200 per month for a duration of 10 months to the candidates who belong to the areas where there is no higher education facility or any government hostel.
- All the candidates who have passed Class 10 and 12 with 80% marks and have chosen for diploma courses further ,will get financial aid of INR 25,000 per year or 50% of the course fees.
- Under the MYSY scholarship scheme, the government will also provide free of cost outfits, reading material etc to all the candidates.
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The information given below has an overview of the eligibility requirements to apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MSYS) scholarship.
- The students belonging to medical courses must have secured 80% or more percentage in Class 12 and should have family income less than INR 6,00,000 per annum.
- All the candidates belonging from the diploma courses must have secured 80% or more percentage in Class 12 and should have family income less than INR 6,00,000 per annum
- The students belonging from the engineering and pharmacy courses must have secured 80% or more percentage in Class 12 and have a family income less than INR 6,00,000 per annum
- Also students belonging to other courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc. must have secured 80% or more percentage in Class 12 and should have a family income of less than INR 6,00,000 per annum.
Documents Required For Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- Domicile Certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Enrollment Slip
- Self-declaration form
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Bank account proof
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Hostel admission letter and fee receipt
- Certificate from Institution for new student
- Renewal certificate from Institution(in case of renewal)
- Self-declaration for non IT returns
How to Apply Online for MSYS Scholarship 2022?
The steps to apply for MYSY scholarship are very simple. The students fulfilling all the eligibility conditions can apply for the scholarship online by following the steps mentioned below.
MYSY Scholarship – Registration Process
- Firstly, you have to visit the official MYSY scholarship portal.
- Now in the second step, you have to click on ‘Login/Register’ and select ‘Fresh Application’.
- Next, you have to click on the ‘if you have not registered plz, click for registration’ button on the page to ‘Register’.
- Now a new window will open and ‘First Time Registration form will be seen. Fill in all the necessary details and click on the ‘Get Password’ option.
- Finally you are done following that, the users will receive their login details along with password on their registered mobile number.
MYSY Scholarship Login
- Firstly, you must visit the official MYSY scholarship portal.
- Now you must click on ‘Login/Registration 2022-23’ and then click on Fresh Application.
- Now in the third step, you will see that a new window will open and a login page will be shown. The candidate must select their board, fill in all the required details and click on the Login button.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|
1 thought on “mysy.guj.nic.in – MSYS Scholarship 2022 Registration Last Date, Renewal, Application Status”