MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 – Registration Last Date, Login Apply Online At MPTAAS Portal & MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 (scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in). Check Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Documents Required, and How to Apply for MPTAAS Scholarship 2022-23.
Latest News – Apply Online For MP TASS Scholarship 2022 before last date given here. Scroll down to submit MPTASS Scholarship Registration through official website https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/mptaas/.
- 1 MP TAAS Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Registration
- 2 MPTAAS Scholarship Portal 2022 – Apply Online At MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 (scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in)
- 3 MP TAAS Scholarship (आदिम जाति कल्याण विभाग मध्य प्रदेश) – www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS
- 4 How To Apply Online For MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 – Registration Process
- 5 MPTAAS Portal Login – www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS
- 6 www.educationportal.mp.gov.in MPTASS e- KYC Process
MP TAAS Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Registration
MP TAAS Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Online Registration Process Given Below. Apply Online For MPTAAS Scholarship through direct link given below. All the candidates who are searching for What Is MPTAAS Scholarship 2022? can check from this article. MPTAAS Scholarship is a program run by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh. So, MP Tass Scholarship is a Government Scholarship. And the benefits of this scholarship is given to Scheduled Caste(SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students directly in their bank accounts. You can read complete details from this page regarding Madhya Pradesh TAAS Scholarship 2022-23.
MPTAAS Scholarship Portal 2022 – Apply Online At MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 (scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in)
Good News For all the students who are waiting for MPTAAS Scholarship Application Form. The official authority invites Online Registration from eligible students for MP TAAS Scholarship. So, all the candidates who are eligible for this scholarship can submit their online application form through MP State Scholarship Portal 2.0. The MP TAAS Scholarship Program is started by Madhya Pradesh Tribal Welfare Department (आदिम जाति कल्याण विभाग मध्य प्रदेश). The main objective to start this scholarship is to provide financial help to SC, ST, and lower classes students for their higher studies. Here we provide Steps for Registration, Login, KYC. So, you can apply online for this scholarship by sitting at your home.
MP TAAS Scholarship (आदिम जाति कल्याण विभाग मध्य प्रदेश) – www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS
|Name of Scholarship||MPTAAS Scholarship|
|Scholarship Organization||Tribal Welfare Department|
|Applicable State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary of Scholarship||SC, ST students in Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website||www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS & scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in|
MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 Benefits
Let’s Talk about What are MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 Benefits? So, we tell you that the scholarship is applicable only for SC/ST students. And all the benefits of the scholarship will be transferred directly to the Beneficiaries’ bank accounts by the official body. Here we provide list of benefits that are applicable under this scholarship.
|Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 550/-|
Degree/ Post Graduate (other than that in Business courses) like Nursing, B. Pharmacy, LLB, B Nursing, etc
|Rs. 820/-||Rs. 530/-|
Graduate-level courses which are not included in Group 01 and 02 like BA, BSc, B.Work, etc
|Rs. 570/-||Rs. 300/-|
Class 1st and 12th
|Rs. 380/-||Rs. 230/-|
Eligibility Criteria For MP TAAS Scholarship 2022
So, no we will talk about What is the eligibility criteria for MPTAAS Scholarship? So, all the students who belong to SC / ST Community are the only applicants who can submit their application form for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only students who belong to Reserved Classes such as Schedule Cast (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) can apply for scholarship.
- The scholarship is only open for classes 11th, 12th, graduates & PhD students.
- The candidates who wanted to pursue their career in Medical Science or Engineering are also eligible to apply.
- The family income of the SC/ST applicants should be less than Rs. 6 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant’s parents should not be employed or belong to any Governmental institutions.
Required Documents For MPTAAS Scholarship Application Form
- Residential proof either Voter Id card or Adhar card or PAN card.
- Passport size photos of candidates.
- Caste certificate, if required.
- Income certificate.
- Student Id proof.
- Marksheets of the qualifying examination.
- Fee receipt and admission letter.
- Student’s bank passbook.
How To Apply Online For MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 – Registration Process
- First of all the students have to open the official website i.e scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- Now you have to click on “New Registration” link.
- After that submit all the required details correctly in the registration form.
- After successfully registering, you can check the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- If you are eligible than click on Scholarship Form link.
- And fill all the details.
- Also upload all the required documents.
- And submit scholarship application form.
- Also take a print out for future use.
MPTAAS Portal Login – www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS
- First of all, go to the official portal of the MPTAAS i.e. https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS.
- Next, click on the “New Beneficiary Profile Registration” link which is located just under the login button.
- It will redirect to the application page, here you have to provide all your personal information including Aadhaar number, Name, date of birth, address, town/city, mobile number, email address, caste certificate number, and etc…
- Click on the Save & Next button.
- Verify your mobile number through the OTP process.
- Set new User ID and Password.
- Note down the login credentials for further use.
- Now enter your User ID and Password and click on Login button.
www.educationportal.mp.gov.in MPTASS e- KYC Process
- Firstly, visit the official Portal 2.0 i.e http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in.
- Next, type the application ID.
- Once again enter of application ID for verification.
- Provide your Date of birth according to aadhaar.
- Type the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Click on the Verify Details button to submit.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|