MEXT Scholarship 2022 India – Online Application Form Deadline [Study in Japan]. Apply Online For MEXT Scholarship 2022-2023 Through Online Mode. Check Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Status, Scholarship Amount, Result, Selected Candidates List, Eligible Courses From This Page.
MEXT Scholarship 2022 India Application Form – Apply Online @ in.emb-japan.go.jp
The government of Japan has issued a notification related to the MEXT Scholarship for the year 2022. In this scholarship program, students of various countries can participate. Through this scholarship, the students would be allowed to study for Ph.D., Bachelor’s & Master’s degree, and training-based program. Apart from it, the applicants would be allowed to study in any of the universities in Japan and the best thing is that all the expenses would be bear by the Japanese government.
The students who come from Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, Africa, the Caribbean, North America, and Latin can apply for the scholarship program. The reason behind choosing these countries as they all have a good diplomatic relationship with Japan. Under this scholarship program, all the universities which are situated in Japan have been partnered and it is the choice of the students to choose the subject as per their choice.
About Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship Programme
This MEXT scholarship program is completely funded by the Japan Government and all the expenses would be covered by the Japan Government. The last date for this scholarship depends on the country wise. The MEXT stands for The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. The students can take admission for undergraduate, Doctoral Programme and master’s degree.
The student would get admission to any of the Japanese universities depending on the grades and overall academic and non-academic profile of the applicant. The students are requested to apply only for the program they are eligible for and they are perfect for the course.
- Aakash Anthe Registration
- Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
- BNAT Scholarship
- Sri Chaitanya Scholarship Test
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- Vidyadhan Scholarship
- Lenovo Scholarship
- KC Mahindra Scholarship
- Inlaks Scholarship
- Vodafone Scholarship
Duration of MEXT Scholarship
Under the MEXT scholarship, the duration of the undergraduate course is 4 to 5 years. If we speak about the Master’s course then it would require 2 to 3 years and the duration of Doctoral Programs is 3-4 years. The scholarship will be provided by the government for the complete duration of the course.
Coverage in MEXT Scholarship
Under this scholarship, all the expenses related to education will be covered. The students would be able to take admission in any of the top universities of Japan without any charges.
- All the students will get an allowance every month and a one-time preparatory allowance.
- Each student will get an Economy class ticket to travel from Japan to their country. It will be provided only once.
- All the examination fees and tuition fees will be covered under the scholarship.
- All the students will get free accommodation in the university dormitories.
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2022
- The applicant should be from any country which has diplomatic relation with Japan.
- The applicant should be born on or after 2nd April 1985.
- The application shouldn’t have a nationality of Japan.
- The applicant who is applying for the Doctoral degree should have completed 18 years of education.
- Knowledge of the Japanese language is not mandatory.
Eligible Countries for MEXT Scholarship
The countries which are eligible for these scholarships are Bangladesh, Bhutan, the Philippines, Nepal, Myanmar, Mongolia, Nigeria, Malaysia, South Africa, Maldives, Ghana, Laos, Egypt, India, Botswana, Iran, Algeria, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hongkong, Thailand, China, Singapore, Cambodia, Srilanka, Brunei Darussalam, Pakistan.
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
How to Apply Online For MEXT Scholarship 2022-2023
Open the website of The Japanese Embassy according to your country. Then click on the education section of the website and select the option by the name MEXT scholarship where you will get the application procedure information as per the specified countries. Also, the applicant requires to furnish few documents which are mentioned below:-
- Complete research proposal, Study Plan, or a motivational letter.
- Intent letter, Statement of purpose, or CV for a scholarship.
- All educational certificates, degrees, and transcripts.
- A Photography, hope certificate, medical clearance letter (If Applicable)
- Two Original recommendation letters were written by teachers.
Click Here To Submit MEXT Scholarship Application Form. If you have any questions regarding this, ask us through given below comment section.
6 thoughts on “MEXT Scholarship 2022 India – Online Application Form Deadline [Study in Japan]”