Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date, Benefits. Kotak Shiksha Scholarship Application Form Official Website Buddy4Study Check Direct Link given below.
- 1 Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- 2 Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- 3 Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
- 4 How To Apply Online For Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship?
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Kotak Group Companies launched Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship for all the students. Kotak Education Foundation provides all the benefits of the scholarship. The scholarship form eligible for students who lost their primary earning member due to Covid 19. The main of scholarship is to help students to complete their education.
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship Program basically help students to complete their education. From all over India, students can apply online through direct link given here. Kotak Education Foundation also offers Kotak Kanya Scholarship by which applicants can get scholarship amount upto Rs. 1 Lakh per year.
Following companies provide funds to Kotak Education Foundation to help students.
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Investment Advisors Limited (KIAL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
The Kotak Education Foundation i.e KEF started on 14th January 2007. The mission behind this foundation to help urban poverty through education & livelihood initiatives. The main aim to start KEF is to empower children and youth from underprivileged families through various education and vocational skills training initiatives to make them employable and lead a life with dignity.
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022 Last Date
All the students are informed that the officials will accept Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship Application Form till 31 March 2022. So, it is advised to all the candidates to submit their details before last date. As the officials will not accept any new applications after last date. Also, make sure that all the details filled by you are correct. As official authority will reject your applications if they found any wrong information in the application form.
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
|Name of Scholarship||Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered By||Kotak Education Foundation (KEF)|
|Eligible For||All Students Who Loss Their Primary Earning Member Due to Covid 19|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31 March 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
- Students studying in schools and colleges across India fall under any of the below categories:
- Loss of both parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of one of the parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of the primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19
- Applicants must be school or college going students from 1st standard up to Diploma or Graduation (ages 6 years to 22 years).
Selection Process for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
- The selection of eligible students for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi and the extent of assistance under Kotak Shiksha Nidhi (financial assistance for school and college fees payment) will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
- Kotak Education Foundation will review the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi applications based on proofs of continuation of education, related expenses from school/junior college/college as may be the case, and valid proof of the loss of parent/parents/primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19.
Benefits for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
- Includes Indian national students studying in schools and colleges in India.
- Includes school & college fees, library deposit, stationery and other continuation of education relevant expenses payable to school/college, hostel lodging & boarding expenses
- Excludes International boards such as IGCSE, IB, etc.
Required Documents For Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
- For minor applicant (under 18 years): Minor applicant’s Aadhaar Card along with identity proof of the parent/guardian of the minor applicant: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card
- For applicants over 18 years: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card.
- Current academic year admission proof such as fee receipt/ bonafide letter/institution ID card/admission letter and mark sheet of previous class grade (optional)
- Death certificate of primary earning member(s), parent, parents
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 such as hospital receipt, doctor prescription, COVID-19 test report, medical bills for COVID-19 medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Reference from two (2) persons who are aware of the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.), if required
- Bank account details of the applicant, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is above 18 years
- Bank account details of the applicant’s parent or guardian, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is a minor
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and the guardian.
Also Read More –
How To Apply Online For Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship?
Following are the steps to apply online for scholarship through Buddy4Study.com.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and you will be redirected to the ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- You need to review your details seen on screen for correctness, thereafter, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
|Latest Scholarship Form||ScholarshipLogin.in|