JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form Last Date. Apply Online For J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship At www.jntataendowment.org. Check JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship For Higher Education Eligibility, Interview Questions, Loan Amount, Selection Process, How To Apply Online, Documents.
- 1 JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
- 2 www.jntataendowment.org 2022-2023
- 3 How To Apply Online For JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2022 -Application Process
- 4 JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022 Application Form Last Date
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
J.N. Tata Endowment awards a one-time loan scholarship to Indian nationals who are going for further higher studies. J. N. Tata Endowment Scholarship provides loans to the students who are studying for the academic year for Postgraduate/Ph.D./Postdoctoral/Research fellowships studies abroad. JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2022 is a funding scholarship that works as a loan scholarship. Students can read The J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Registration Process and Selection Process in the article below.
- Shriram Capital Scholarship
- Colgate Scholarship
- Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship
- Clinic Plus Scholarship
- Unacademy Scholarship Test
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship
|Name Of Scholarship||JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship|
|Scheme Launched By||Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment For Higher Education|
|Scheme For||All India Graduated Students|
|Scholarship Started on||17 December 2021|
|Last Date for the scholarship||15 March 2022|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 10 lakh|
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying for the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship should be Indian.
- Students must have scored at least 60% in their last academic examination.
- Applicant should have an undergraduate degree.
- Candidates should not be older than 45 years as of 30th June 2022. And should have a good academic record.
- Candidates going abroad for seminars, conferences, and undergraduate studies are not eligible for the J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship.
How To Apply Online For JN Tata Endowment Scholarship 2022 -Application Process
Students who are eligible for Tata Endowment Scholarship can apply online for the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Online Application Form 2022. Applicants have to register and then log in and apply for the Scholarship. Students must follow the steps below.
Step1: Registration Process
- First of all, visit the official website of the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship i.e www.jntataendowment.org.
- Click on the Apply now from the home page.
- Now select Registration Link.
- Enter Email and set password.
- Click on Register.
Step2: Login and Online Application
- Click on Apply now from Home Page
- Click on Login.
- Enter the save Email and password.
- Now fill the application form with all the details asked.
- Click on submit button
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2022 Application Form Last Date
Candidates who want to apply for the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship should apply before the last date. JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Application Forms for Fall 2022 – Spring 2022 important dates are listed below:
|Start of Application Form||7th December 2021||Monday||12:00 pm (Noon)|
|Re-Start of Application Form||8th March 2022||Monday||12:00 pm (Noon)|
|Last Date of Submission||15th March 2022||Monday||12: 00 PM (Noon)|
J.N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Document Required
Before applying for the Tata Scholarship students must have some documents. J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Documents Required during the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Selection Process. The SoP (Statement of Purpose) and LoR (Letter of Recommendation) are the only required documents while applying for the scholarship.
Note – Students must have all scanned copies of the documents required during the interview.
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Amount
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Awards Loan Scholarship the amount of the loan. Students will get loan as scholarship ranges between Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs.10,00,000/. The candidate will be gifted with partial travel assistance of a maximum amount of Rs.7,50,000/- and the travel grant can be a maximum of Rs.50,000 as a loan scholarship.
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Selection Process
The J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship has set a selection process that involves some steps. JN Tata Endowment Scholarship first of all screening of the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Application Form takes place. The very second step is the Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) which is an online test. The final step is the interview of the candidate who is selected in the TSA online test.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Interview Questions
Here we provide some JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Interview Questions that can be asked by the officials at the time of the interview.
- The officials will ask you about your college & course.
- They will ask you questions about your course.
- They will ask you about your future plans.
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Address Info
The JN Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians
Mulla House, Fourth Floor,
51, Mahatma Gandhi Road,
Fort, Mumbai 400 001.
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Helpline Number||+91 22 66657774, 66657198, 66657681|
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Email||[email protected]|
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|