GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 Application Form Last Date, Apply Online & Win Rs.1 Lakh. GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 For MBBS Students Online Registration Form, Application Status, Amount, Payment Status, Selection Process, Selection List given here.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 Application Form Last Date
Apply Online For GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 For MBBS Students and Win Scholarship of Rs. 100000. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India) launched GSK Scholarship 2022-23 for MBBS Candidates. Online Application Form available at Buddy4Study.com. All the eligible students can apply online and win scholarship amount. GSK Scholars Programme provides financial support to meritorious and financially weak students who wants to make their career in Medicine. All the candidates who are studying in 1st Year of MBBS in government colleges can apply online through direct link and get scholarship of Rs. 1 Lakh per year to cover academic expenses.
Buddy4Study.com – GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 Apply Online
|Name of Scholarship||GSK Scholars Programme|
|Scholarship Offered By||GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India)|
|Scholarship Registration Done At||Buddy4Study.com|
|Scholarship Applicable for||1st Year MBBS Students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 100000|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15 January 2022|
|Application Form Link||https://www.buddy4study.com/page/gsk-scholars-programme|
Eligibility Criteria For GSK Scholarship 2022-23
- Applicants from India can apply online.
- Only students who are admitted to 1st Year MBBS course in any government college in the academic year 2022-23.
- Family Annual Income of candidates should be less than Rs. 600000 per year.
- Students who score more than 65% marks in 12th Exam.
- If candidates whose parents are working at GSK, GiveIndia and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
How To Apply Online For GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23?
- Firstly, open the application form link from this page.
- After that click on Apply Now button.
- Than Login using your user id and password.
- If you are registered at Buddy4Study.com, than first do registration using Facebook or gmail.
- Now GKS Scholars Programme page will open on your screen.
- Click on Start Application link.
- After that fill all the required details.
- And also upload all the required documents.
- And click on Submit application form.
- Also take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Required Documents for GSK Scholarship
- Marksheet of Class 12 of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card of the student.
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate).
- Family income proof (salary slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR).
- Bank account details of the applicant.
- Photograph of the candidate.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 Selection Process
A multi-stage selection process will be done for GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 where students are selected on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. The steps involved in the selection process are given below.
- Shortlisting of all the candidates based on their academic merit and financial background.
- Telephonic interaction with the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification.
- The final selection will be done by the scholarship provider.
For any type of queries, please reach out to given below contact details.
- Call : 011-430-92248(Ext-271) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
- Email : [email protected]
|Latest Scholarship Updates||ScholarshipLogin.in|