Clinic Plus Scholarship 2021 Application Form Available on the official website. All the students may apply online for www.clinicplus.in Scholarship 2021 through direct link given here. Check Clinic Plus Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Scholarship Amount How To Apply Online, Selection Process from this page.
- 1 Clinic Plus Scholarship 2021
- 2 www.clinicplus.in Scholarship 2021
- 3 How to Apply Online For Clinic Plus Scholarship 2021?
Clinic Plus Scholarship 2021
The clinic plus scholarship program basically focuses on the secondary school education of girls to get completed with the help of their mothers. This scholarship program was launched in India in the year 2014 under the campaign of M se Maa, maa se mazbooti. This program is dependent upon the motto that every girl gets motivated by her mother. And also, a mother plays a very important role in the growth and development of her daughter. Through the clinic plus scholarship program, every girl gets support for the fulfillment of her dreams and in getting her education completed. Through the clinic plus scholarship program, the aim is also focused on increasing the literacy rate of the girls. Rs 20000 are provided to the girl students by the authorities in the form of scholarship amount.
www.clinicplus.in Scholarship 2021
|Name of Scholarship||Clinic Plus Scholarship|
|Offered By||Clinic Plus|
|Applicable For||Girls Students|
|Benefit||Rs. 20000 Per Year|
Eligibility Criteria For Clinic Plus Scholarship
The application form for the Clinic plus scholarship program will be rejected immediately if the following eligibility requirements are not fulfilled.
- The candidate must be a student of classes 5th to 12th.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The scholarship is only applicable on girl children.
- The student must have secured the following academic qualifications:
- The student must have secured 90% marks with at least 1 extra co-curricular activity.
- Or the student must have attained 80% marks with at least 2 extra co curricular activities.
- Or the student must have secured 70% marks with at least 3 extra co curricular activities.
- Or the student must have secured 60% marks with at least 4 extra co curricular activities.
Benefits of www.clinicplus.in Scholarship
To pay the fees , all the students who have applied to the clinic plus scholarship program will receive Rs 20000 every year . A total of 50 students every year will be selected by the official authorities for the scholarship.
- National Scholarship Portal
- PFMS Scholarship
- 10th Scholarship Form
- 12th Scholarship Form
- College Scholarship Form
- Government Scholarship
- Private Scholarship
Essential Documents For Clinic Plus Scholarship
All the below mentioned documents should be attached properly by the candidates after proper checking. In case of any mistakes, the application form of the candidate can also get rejected.
- 2 passport size photographs of the candidate
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof
- Photocopy of admission proof
- 1 attested photocopy of school fee slip
- 1 attested photocopy of marksheet and certificates
- 1 photocopy for proof of extra curricular activities
- 1 attested photocopy of birth certificate or ration card
How to Apply Online For Clinic Plus Scholarship 2021?
- Firstly the official website of clinic plus must be visited that is www.clinicplus.in.
- The second step is that on the homepage, the candidate must go to the scholarship tab and click on it.
- The candidate must check all the eligibility conditions and other information.
- Now open the application link
- If the candidate is eligible for filling the application form, then the application form must be filled correctly and all the required documents must be attached.
- Now the candidate must check if there is any mistake in the form and click on the submit button and take out a hard copy of the form.
Selection Criteria For clinicplus.in Sholarship
The Selection Procedure for the Clinic plus scholarship program is entirely based upon the essays which are written by the candidates. The essays are assessed and checked by the authorities and judged by their quality.
Now in the next round, the candidates have to go through an interview round which is conducted by another panel. After the completion of the interview round, the top 50 most deserving candidates will be selected for giving the clinic plus scholarship program.