CCB Scholarship 2022 Registration Last Date – ccbnic.in Login, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Amount. Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 Application Form released at ccbnic.in. Apply Online Before Last Date and Get CCB Scholarship 2022 Amount directly in your Bank Account.
CCB Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The Combined Counselling Board (CCB) has Released Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 under the Government of India. Here are rights to Higher Education for all To get up to 100% of Scholarship. This Scheme is for UG & PG students. Candidates who want to Apply Online For Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 have to Visit the Official Website ccbnic.in. We have provided all information About Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 i.e. How to Apply Online For Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Last Date & Eligibility Criteria, etc. There are 20000 Seats available under CCB Scholarship Scheme Other information Are given below in this Article.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 Application Form Last Date
The Candidates Want to Apply For Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCBS) 2022 Have to Register Online Before the Deadline of Application Form. After CCB Scholarship Last Date No Forms will be Approved. Candidates Can Do Various Type of Courses under this Scheme like Diploma, Engineering, Pharmacy & Nursing, Para-Medical Courses, Education Management, UG & PG Courses, Distance Courses etc. this Scheme has been Approved by 200+ Collages. The Scholarship Amount is Rs. 4 Lakh Maximum For the Scholars. For More Information Visit the Combined Counselling Board Official Website or Contact with Official Authority By the Combined Counselling Board Helpline Number Given below.
ccbnic.in Scholarship 2022 Login
|Name of scheme||Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022|
|Released by||Combined Counselling Board|
|For||UG & PG Students|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Approved by||200+ Collages|
|Deadline Date||20 April 2022|
|Courses Under||Diploma / Engineering, Pharmacy & Nursing,Para / Medical Courses, Education / Management etc.|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 4 lakh Max.|
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
Candidates Can check the Eligibility criteria For Combined Counselling Board Scholarship. We provide information to make it easier for you to register online for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022.
- The Candidates have necessary scored at least 40-50% marks in the last qualifying examination.
- Students of 10th or 12th have a necessary 33% in the examination.
- The Candidates of BBA/ BCA has at least 40% in the last qualifying examination.
- The Candidates must download their application receipt and counselling letters after applying online.
- Candidates have to attend counselling on a given Date.
- A list of Colleges is provided while Counselling.
- You have to choose your College or Course at the time of Counselling.
- The scholarship amount depends on your College, Courses or Time Duration.
- After Allotment letters, CCB deposit your Scholarship amount to Your College or you take the Cheque and deposit it to your College.
Benefits of Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022
The Benefit of applying for the online Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 is that the Applicant will get financial support to complete the course. The Candidate has to Pay only the Hostel fee & Accommodation Charges after Geeting Scholarship. It is very Beneficial as the Candidates can Easily get Placement after completing their Courses or College by Scholarship.
Documents Required For Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022
- Recent Passport size photographs etc.
- Id Proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Caste Certificate
- Character certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Admission Receipt For the Courses Enrolled
How to Apply Online For CCB Scholarship 2022 Application Form?
The Applicants who are applying for the online Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2022 Can Register Easily by using the Following Steps.
- First Candidates have to visit the Combined Counselling Board official website http://ccbnic.in.
- Here home page will open.
- Click on the option Apply now given on the home page.
- Now Signup with Email.
- Click on Application Form Link.
- Now Enter all the details asked in the Application Form.
- After you will redirect to the Documents Verification Process.
- Now upload your Scanned Documents.
- Now then Click on Submit.
- After Successfully registering you can be notified by email or SMS.
- Now take out a hard copy of your Registration Form For Further Uses.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Scholarship Updates||Scholarship Login|