Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021-22 is also known as Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Scholarship has been announced by the West Bengal Government 12th pass students. Students can fill Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Form Before the Last Date. Students can visit Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Official Website i.e. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in for Application Form. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Renewal Form and New Registration Form Last Date will not be changed further. SVMCM Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required and Application Form is written below. Students can read Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Details with Contact Address Link from the post below.
- 1 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date To Apply Online At svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- 2 Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Online Application Form PDF Download
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date To Apply Online At svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship has an initiative for the meritorious students belonging to economically backward families of West Bengal. The scholarship helps the students of West Bengal to complete their higher studies. The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme has been thoroughly revamped in the year 2016. The Scholarship Scheme has helped the number of students from economically background status.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship For 12th / HS Pass Students Overview
|Name of Scholarship||Bikash Bhavan Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Launched For||Student of West Bengal|
|Benefit of Scholarship||Provide Financial Help|
SVMCM Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship should fall in the eligibility criteria set by the West Bengal Government. Students can read the Eligibility Criteria set as per the courses below.
- For HS Students
- Students should have passed their 10th with 75% from the state board.
- Applicant should be enrolled in the 12th class.
- Residential of West Bengal can only apply for the scholarship.
- For Undergraduate Students
- Students should be enrolled in the first year of the Undergraduate course in Engineering/ Medical/ General Education/ GNM Nursing/ Para Medical Diploma Course.
- Students must have passed their 12th with 75% from West Bengal.
- Students should be residents of West Bengal.
- For Diploma Students
- Students who are passing out in VOCLET Exam can apply for the scholarship.
- Students who have passed 1oth and enrolled in diploma course can only apply.
Documents Required for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Residential Certificate
- 10th class Mark sheet
- Last year Mark Sheet of Board/Council/University/College examination
- Admission receipt
- Income certificate of family
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/ETC.
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Online Application Form PDF Download
Students who want to apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship can apply for it before the last date. Students can follow the steps below to apply online for the Bikash Bhavan scholarship.
- First of all, visit the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Official Website i.e. https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/.
- Then click on Registration from the home page.
- Now click fill in the username and password.
- Now login from the home page.
- Click on Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Login.
- In the new tab enter all the details asked.
- Upload the scanned documents asked.
- Click on Submit Button.
Benefits For Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Amount
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship will provide many beneficiary help to the students. Students will get financial assistance with the scholarship. All the selected students will get the rewards as per the courses they are enrolled in. Students can check the rewards list as per the courses from the SVMCM(V3.0) official site. Students can check all the details regarding the rewards from the link below.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Contact Number [Helpline Number]
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|