ADW Scholarship 2022 Tamilnadu – Application Form Last Date, Apply Online For TN ADW Scholarship 2022-23 At escholarship.tn.gov.in. Check Complete Details of Tamil ADW Scholarship 2022-2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Scholarship List, Benefits, How To Apply Online, etc. on this page.
- 1 Tamil Nadu ADW Scholarship 2022 – escholarship.tn.gov.in
- 2 dept.adwscholarship.tn.gov.in – TN ADW Scholarship 2022-23 Main Objective
- 3 ADW Scholarship 2022 Tamilnadu Application Form
- 4 ADW Scholarship 2022-2023 Scheme List
- 5 How To Apply Online For ADW Scholarship 2022 TamilNadu – Application Process
Tamil Nadu ADW Scholarship 2022 – escholarship.tn.gov.in
Good News For All The students of 9th, 10th & 11th, 12th / Industrial / ITI As they can now apply online for TN ADW Post Matric & Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Through official website escholarship.tn.gov.in & dept.adwscholarship.tn.gov.in. As Tamil Nadu Government invites students who belong to Adi Dravidars/ Tribals Community to submit ADW Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form. As the most of Adi Dravidar / Tribal Population Are Economically Backward And Socially Marginalized. So the government wants to provide some financial help to these students to complete their Higher Education. All the eligible candidates must have to submit ADW Scholarship TamilNadu Form Before Last Date with all the required details & documents correctly. On this page we also provide you direct link to apply online for TN ADW Scholarship.
dept.adwscholarship.tn.gov.in – TN ADW Scholarship 2022-23 Main Objective
ADW Scholarship is a Government Welfare Scholarship Programme. That is started to support Minority Classes of the state. The main objective of this scholarship is to help Adi Dravidars And Tribals for their better Socio-Economic And Educational Development. Adi Davidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship helps students of 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ITI, etc. by providing financial support so that they can complete their higher education.
ADW Scholarship 2022 Tamilnadu Application Form
|Name of Scholarship||Adi Davidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered By||Government of Tamil Nadu
|Scholarship Form Available For||All Students|
|Scholarship Applicable In||Tamil Nadu|
|Scholarship Type||Post Matric & Pre Matric Scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered To||9th, 10th & 11th, 12th / Industrial / ITI|
|Scholarship Official Website||escholarship.tn.gov.in|
|Scholarship Amount||Helps Economically Background Students|
ADW Scholarship 2022-2023 Scheme List
The official authority offers various scholarship schemes under ADW Scholarship. Here we provide complete list of schemes that are given to students under TN ADW Scholarship.
- Development of Agricultural land saw Scholarship 2020 Programs opening and Maintenance of Schools
- Admitting students in VI STD in Reputed Schools
- Concessions To Undergraduate Students
- Concession to the Postgraduate Girl Students
- Special Fee Concession
- Fee Concessions
- Scholarship scheme for IX and X standard (Pre-matric)
- Scholarship scheme beyond X standard (Post-matric)
- State Special Scholarship scheme beyond X standard (Post matric)
- State Government’s Higher Educational Special Scholarship
- Free Supply of Bicycles
- Steps to improve the standard of education
- Special Coaching
- Chief Minister’s Merit Award
- Special Assistance to Law Graduates
- Provision of House sites for Adi-Dravidars
- Burial Grounds and Pathways
- Community Halls
- Removal of Untouchability
- Select Villages Schemes
How To Apply Online For ADW Scholarship 2022 TamilNadu – Application Process
All the eligible students who wants to apply online for ADW Scholarship have to submit all the required details correctly in the application form. Follow the given below steps to submit scholarship form in correct way.
- First of all you have to open the official website of ADW Scholarship i.e escholarship.tn.gov.in.
- Now you have to select “Type of Scholarship” such as.
- BC, MBC Scholarship
- Adi Davidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship
- Adi Davidar and Tribal Scholarship for HSC/ITI
- After that you have to click on “New Registration”.
- And fill all the required details very carefully & correctly.
- Now upload all the required documents and check all the details.
- At last submit your application form.
Eligibility Criteria For ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu
All the students who wants to submit scholarship form have to follow the eligibility criteria. Elsewhere you are not able to submit form. Here we provide complete details regarding Adi Davidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship Eligibility Criteria.
- All the students who are studying currently from 4th standard to Ph.D. level are able to apply online for scholarship.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Students who belong to SC/ST, Minority Muslims and converted into Christians are eligible to submit form.
- The distance between school & resident must be more than 5KM.
Tamil Nadu Adi Davidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship Amount
All the students will get various scholarship amount as per their type of scholarship. Here we provide detailed information regarding various types of scholarships & their amount.
|Scholarship Names||Scholarship Rewards|
|Incentives for ADW girls||For 3rd to 5th classes – Rs. 500 per annumFor 7th to 8th classes – Rs. 1500 per annum|
|Scholarship Scheme up to 10th class for the students of those engaged in unclean Occupation||Rs. 1850 per annum|
|Scholarship Scheme for 9th and 10th classes||Assistance allowance – Rs. 1500 per annum grant – Rs. 750 per annum
Total – Rs. 2250 per annum
|Scholarship Scheme for 9th and 10th classes||Depending on maintenance – Rs. 3500 per annum grant – Rs. 1000 per annum
Total – Rs. 4500 per annum
|State Government Educational Special Scholarship||Course Rate – Rs. 7500 per annum|
|Chief Minister’s Award||Rs. 3000 per annum for a period of 5years|
|Scholarship Scheme Beyond 10th class||Rs. 230 to Rs. 550 per month Maintenance – Rs. 380 to Rs. 1200 per month|
|State Special Scholarship Scheme Beyond 10th class||Rs. 100 to Rs. 175 per month For hostellers – Rs. 175 to Rs. 350 per month|
Required Documents For ADW Scholarship
All the applicants must have to upload all the required documents in the correct format. Here we provide detailed information regarding Required Documents for TN ADW Scholarship.
- Photocopies of marks list of 10th and 12th.
- Income Certificate.
- Photocopy of Tuition Fee Receipt.
- Application form of Admission.
- Photocopy of bank front page.
- Study Certificate.
- Disability Certificate if the student is physically handicapped.
- Xerox copy of Aadhar Card
District Adi Dravidar and
Tribal Welfare officer,
District Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare office,
Phone Number:- 0431-2463360
Email ID:- [email protected]
|Scholarship Application Form Link||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal||scholarships.gov.in|